Reviews for Lucius' Fate
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Wow, it's been a while! I'm glad to see a chapter update in the new year (Happy New Year!)

Really liked the chapter update, but it did make me wonder (especially with how long it's been without a chapter update), just how old IS Lucius?

Please update again soon! Really like how he still idolizes Maximus...
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Thanks for the chapter update!

There is a reason they say that the best fighter does not fear those who are almost as strong as him but the novice to the art of fighting. Reason being, of course, that the novice can be quite unpredictable. :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Interesting story so far. I love how Lucius' role model is Maximus. Ironic how he now finds himself in a similar situation to what Maximus once found himself in. I hope that you plan on continuing this story, even though it looks like you are taking a bit of hiatus from it currently.

I would really like to see what will happen to Lucius next and how/if Lucius will thrive in such a harsh school...
Sanfina chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Very nice story. I like it alot, actually(: Im anxious for the chapter...so as long as you keep updating, Ill keep reviewing.
clickytheclickster2.0 chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
This chapter was interesting, especially how Macoro used his true name and not just "boy". Curious to find out why.
Neverland Child chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Hello Dark Knight! It is I, Neverland Child! And guess what? I know LOVE Gladiator! Awesome story so far!

WHAT! Lucius mother died! Great.

Lucius: *Looks over should* My mother died!

Me: NO! No, no, no, this is just an idea that someone had, okay? Your mother is alive, don't worry.

Lucius: Good!

Me: *Shakes head* What a cute little boy! Know, I gotta read more!
clickytheclickster2.0 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
This is really good :) I find it really interesting seeing how Lucius matures really quickly as the chapters go along.

Maybe just as a suggestion you should try and put more description with what is happening around him than just going from person to person and then hopping forward to a new place then a new person. I feel that at some points it is going a bit too fast...but maybe that's just me idk XP Other than that it is a really good story and I cant wait to see what happens. GO LUCIUS!

Plz continue fellow Author! *thumbs up*