Reviews for Keeping You Close
Xendrassk chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Very good...I like the 'new version' of a XemSai...It's feels a little different since playing 358...-Xendrassk~The Fatal Chains of Darkness...
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love this, the 358/2 Days was the first KH game I ever played, but I still felt a connection between Saix and Xemnas, I do believe they were close and that in the game, Xemmy just became power-hungry and neglected his 'true object' of regaining a heart, Disney always manages to get villains to seem simple minded, I think Saix felt desperate to get a heart in order to feel things again, maybe even for Xemmy, I mean it doesn't say they planned to kill him, just overthrow (temporarily in my mind), I don't think Xemnas was oblivious either, Saix was a loyal follower who was not sidetracked, but used by Xemmy, even worse, Axel ditched Saix for Roxas, I mean, how cruel was that? I think Saix only wanted a heart to maintain his 'supposed' friendship with Axel, which obviously, no longer mattered. Sigh. Sorry for the rant, I still think XemSai is a great pairing and I feel that Saix is the heart Xemnas needs, I usually don't support yaoi, but for some odd reason, they seem 'natural' and not a fangirl fantasy, dunno, nice story!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Can't we just ignore that little titbit? Like that never happened? Even if it is canon i refuse to believe Saix would betray his "beloved" and i use that term lightly leader
littlen00bgyn chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I just finished watching the cutscenes for Days again today, and the part where Saix was attempting to overthrow Xemnas must have slipped past me... could you please explain it? I keep hearing about it... but... it escaped me somehow.

Anyway, this was great.
Hipster Zombie chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
358/2 days was all ROXAS/XION and AXEL/SAIX foo's

It made me sad since I like XemSai.

In this story Xemnas reminds me of Big Brother from 1984 _