Reviews for A New Hero
100percentcocoa chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
do you know how reading this
breaks my heart so
and damn those flashbacks—just like the one zack had about aerith—really kills me. killllssss me
especially the "we should get married part"

it must be interesting to read this kind of cc story...
anyway
i love sephesis and i love you for making this

*favvv*
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story was completely amazing! I loved your idea, and I cry every time I reread this story!
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Waaah this was a perfect rewritten version of the scene with Cloud and Zack DB It was perfect! I'm so sad that this happened, but I do love my angst, even if I cry about it haha. Such a beautiful job you did I also like how it was Cloud who had killed Sephy.
Thisaccountisofficiallydead chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was so beautiful! *crying*

Did you swap sephiroth and genesis' roles with zack and cloud's at the end of cc? You done such a perfect job and that should have happened instead! i love this pairing and this story with all my heart!

Koakuma Tsuri chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Oh Chaos likies.

Totally don't know how I misses this one *flails* so sad TTTT

Now, I need to go find some tissues.

I also think you should continue this. Go on!

C,
NoLongerActive11111 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
:D I liked it a lot. Sephiroth and Genesis are such tragic characters, aren't they? So much power in their struggle. Ah, well... you wrote an enjoyable piece because I love tragedies.

And once again you made me want to torture Cloud. I really should do that. He's not worth a nail of Seph's finger.

Maybe you will write a scene of Genesis doing that? ;D

~SLoveless.
Shadowy Game chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Okay, you got me all teary-eyed over this fic. Poor Sephiroth and Genesis, they were damned even before it all began.

[It was even sadder when I realized it was just a oneshot!]