Reviews for Life Crusades
I absolutely love this book to a point where I have read it twice and am mildly obsessed. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Finish it!
TexasTurtle chapter 25 . 8/25
Thank you for writing and sharing. Loved/ loving the story.
LovegoodSwag89 chapter 25 . 8/19
I love this work sooooo much! I cannot wait until the next update. I feel like this world you have created had so heavily sucked me in that i miss it. :) excitedly anticipating what happens next!
K chapter 25 . 8/17
Omg I just found this story. I normally hate original characters and evil characters that are good in the book but this was just too good of a story. I know that a year without updates typically means that a story has been abandoned but I really hope that isn't the case here. Honestly this is a story I would have loved to read even if you had set it up as it's own story rather that's a Harry Potter fan fiction. I really hope you finish what is probably now my favorite fan fiction of all time.
tarabales44 chapter 25 . 8/7
Still updating?
LovegoodSwag89 chapter 25 . 8/2
This story is so wonderful! I can't wait for the new update. Keep up with the fantastic work. Your original characters are phenominal and I find myself heavily invested in them and this beautiful world you have created. Cant wait to see what happens next!
Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease finish!
Awesome story but PLEEEEASEEE ipdate soon its awesome! And could somebody olease kill Ron. Itlls probably cause death ti demai. *blows out breath after reading the most amazing series ever* i need to go lie down...
TLD110166 chapter 25 . 7/20
Do you know when you will be updating this story?
issyjane249.ic chapter 25 . 7/18
Read this last year and am now re-reading series with the excitement and emotion! But Merlin please update! and soon!
fresh.new.lily chapter 25 . 7/15
Just wanted to say I love this story. Ive just re read the series for the third or fourth time, and even knowing it may be forever before its finished (I am not criticizing, I am slow to update my own story!) I still am in love with this tale. I will likely read it again and again and keep doing so until, and long after its complete. Its beautiful and I just thought you ahould know in case no one had told you in a while!
Thank you for the wild ride this saga has given me. If you ever decide to finish LC, I'll be the first in line to read it. Once again thank you for creating this universe to lose myself in time and time again.
Enchanted Silly chapter 25 . 7/7
please update. this is my favorite story ever
I love this story so much! I can't wait to read the next chapter
Harriet chapter 24 . 6/29
This I shall probably my favourite fanfic of all time! ️
Thank you so much for this.
Especially for bringing to life, what is now one of my favourite ships Falde and Fred
2,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »