Reviews for Life Crusades
Kim chapter 25 . 3/9
It has been 6 months. You need to update.
Please finish the story I keep coming back but the story's not finished I need to know how it ends
IzabellaRiddle chapter 25 . 3/8
So I love these stories. this is probably my favorite Drarry series ive ever had the pleasure of reading. i cant wait for the next chapter to find out whats going to happen. please please please update soon
Jenna chapter 25 . 3/6
I stumbled upon this series thanks to people on Facebook, and loved reading it. I am looking forward to the rest of Life Crusades. Since I have read everything you have for now, I will look at your other works to see if I can find my next reading material. Thank you so much for writing this series and I hope you and your family are well.
femalefarrier chapter 25 . 3/2
Please keep going loving the story
Oh my god this is a fantastic series and needs to be finished please! I'm suffering to wait for an update!
GetTheeToBed chapter 25 . 2/20
I found this series last week and have read it all over about 5 days, I nearly cried when I realised is part wasn't complete! I love it! Looking forward to an update when you can.
Amineh1825 chapter 25 . 2/18
I have enjoyed this story quite thoroughly and cannot wait to read the rest!
MajaS chapter 25 . 2/15
Omg. So good. I'm enjoying myself immensely. There are some bits and pieces that cold need a read-through. I just love this. Hope everything is fine and that you so come back to continue with this adventure.

Love
Tyliana chapter 25 . 2/9
I love your work, and I hope you update soon
Tenshi chapter 25 . 2/9
Oh my gosh!
So, I've read this series four times over, and have just read these two new chapters! I actually had teary eyes when I saw there were more chapters!
This has made my year, and I would just like to say thank you! Thank you for writing this, you are amazing at creating stories... I can actually see inside my head what everything would look like, you are a wizard/ witch with words, simple magical!
stplumley chapter 25 . 2/8
awesome story can't wait for the next chapter.
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 24 . 1/22
Oh my gosh. I haven't gotten this excited while reading a story in a long time. This is one of my all time favorite fan fics and I'm so happy to be rereading this series. This particular chapter nearly gave me a heart attack and I really started to panic when the ghost rebels were attacked. Thank you so much for taking these well known characters as well as your very own and creating such loveable and unloveable personas and story lines for each. Cheers!
DaisyAshes chapter 1 . 1/18
Please please please write more chapters for this story. I adore it and im loving the dagon/mila relationship i must see this through to the end. You are such an amazing writer and have created a fabulous new world with these characters. Please continue.. im not above shameless begging! X
Your story has had me hooked since the beginning I hope you finish soon you've gone to far to quite now
2,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »