Reviews for Life Crusades
YaYa chapter 25 . 7/22
First off, this is an amazing series that you've created! It's so unique! The new race and then all of the different characters. I especially like the character development as well your ability to keep the essence of the character. While it's clear these are no longer just Rowling's character but which all the nuisances and traits you've added and backstory it helped to create something totally new and special. Great job!
ChiffonShock chapter 25 . 7/10
Love love love this!
NewtypeJuliet chapter 25 . 7/10
I thought for a moment there that I would never get a new chapter. Better late than never though. _ I'm so glad this chapter ends well. I'm very concerned for Ozameir's brother. I hope it ends will since him and Holim (sorry terrible spelling) are one of my favorite pairings. This was another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Goodluck and hope we see more soon!
Kat Riddle chapter 25 . 7/6
love this story thank you for updating it - I like to hear what's happening with Blaise and Ginny soon as I feel like they've been abandoned as we haven't heard anything since they left with the armada over 10 chapters ago but that's a personal option - can't see myself ever getting bored with this story
SimplyShadow chapter 25 . 7/5
Will you be updating soon? :) I love these stories, they're fantastic!
Jennie Wilson chapter 25 . 7/4
I love that u posted a new chapter. I loved it soooo much. Sorry it took so language for me to read. I was trying to savour it. It was such a good read though. Need more. Will beg if need be. X
staar chapter 25 . 7/1
wow an update that I missed ! but man was it good ! glad they have the kids back !:):):)so good thanks for the update :):)!
toastnchips chapter 25 . 6/29
OH MY HIRSHA YOURE FREAKIN BACK I CANT BELIEVE INTIM IN FREAKIN TEARS RIGHT NOW ! I'll be rereading everything again after I read the latest chapters lol Thank you so much it means so much that my favorite author and story have returns.

IF YOU KILL OFF AERIN I WILL NOT BE FORGIVING...
HAVE A NICE DAY...

JK... lol as an author I understand dramatic scenes and death for character building...but don't think my little heart could take Hoim in such pain
K-Marie-M chapter 25 . 6/26
YAY! I am so glad and happy every time you update. Thank you for continuing this story, even if it takes time!
K-Marie-M chapter 25 . 6/26
mattdombast chapter 7 . 6/26
I cried when Ron killed the new baby , mom and we lost the slaves the mindless. Need to be slaughtered
mattdombast chapter 6 . 6/26
I think Ron's deathband his mates should be painful
3X 9Z chapter 25 . 6/26
Checking this story almost every weeks has been my routine. When I know there is an update, I almost screaming in the silent midnight. :D
I'm glad, finally Caellum and Zohrek meet their Dada and Mama.
I hope Aerin get well soon, Hoihm need him so bad. No one wants to be separated from his/her mate.
Dagon, get you courage and confess already! Arggh, Dagon hestitation bring me to insanity.
I really love your Life Cycle Trilogy. I think I'll re-read it again and again.
Thank you so much for continuing this story. I'll wait for more. :)
mattdombast chapter 5 . 6/26
Can u say brilliant
ahpotterlvr chapter 25 . 6/26
Yay loved the update and look forward to the next one.
2,398 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »