Reviews for Waited So Long
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 1/21
Nicely constructed, bit by bit, weaving in the Carmen deception with their evolving .
chymom chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great job ! More?
Syd15 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
i"But can we start tomorrow? I had a hellish day and would prefer if you followed me back to my apartment tonight and didn't leave my bed till morning."/i

Hell, yes!

This is, hands down, my favourite episode of the whole show. Robin was stunning, her perfomance was plain brilliant.

I love Jane (Simon) and his smile but Lisbon is my favourite character. I admit it, I have a thing for strong female characters.

This piece was perfect, I loved reading his pov on the episode.

Oh, and Jane jelouse of Sam? Priceless.
April chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
How beautiful was that!
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh.

"nude but always guarded. Not like she was when she asked him to hypnotize her, clothed but so exposed,"

This line is just...I don't even have words, it's so perfect. I had another line that I wanted to copy and mention I loved but I can't even remember. Because reaching the end of this story seems to have left me all sappy and mushy. God, I'm hopeless lol.

I hadn't anticipated the angle this would have when I read your description for this. The fact that they were already sleeping together before "Red Badge", it's really inventive. Not to mention an excellent way of demonstrating the shift in Jane's feelings, or at least the realisation of that.

I was so completely engrossed in this one, that when a Firefox box popped up telling me there was a new version available for download, I actually yelled at it to get lost. Before furiously clicking the "remind me later" button :D

So lovely.

- Cathy
atr0cities chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
...

I LOVE YOU.
talking of michelangelo chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow. You are a fantastic writer. Your descriptions are wonderful. When I'm not so tired, I'm going to read more of your Mentalist fics and give better reviews. :) For now, I'll just say bravo.
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh my God, how beautiful was that? Absolutely amazing. My mind is going in loops. I keep replaying this wonderful fantasy you have created. Jane and Lisbon are the cutest, most perfect couple. EVER. At least when you write them. You do that so well. The description, the thoughts, the movements and the things they do.

Ah, I don't know how to say this, but : Thank you. Thank you for writing something that is not as mindless and undemanding for the reader.

I love, love, love you stories!

P.S. Have I mentioned yet that I LOVE your stories? :D

Bettina
Viktorija chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I loved it!:)
LSR-7 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wow. An interesting take had they had an established relationship. I'm glad it has a happy ending. A believable transition in their relationship if they had one as outlined by your story.
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
crikey...outstanding chapter...outstanding in everyway
Katharen Silver chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I absolutely love how intimate you've made this without being explicit. It's wonderful and so very beautiful )
Frogster chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
That was great! I'm so sorry I hadn't reviewed earlier; I read half of it but then I had to go somewhere, and I only now got back to it. But I'm glad I did, as I am with most of your writings. :)

Love "He’s a constant in her life, sometimes annoying but always there." Aww... :D

When I read "will surely throw her off kilt" I thought it said "throw off her kilt" and I was like, "But Lisbon's not wearing a kilt..." This is what headaches do to me.

And love Jane's slow process of realizing that he wants more out of this thing with Lisbon, that he loves her and wants to be with her. :D Reminds me of the part in You've Got Mail when Tom Hanks' character said something about asking Meg Ryan's character out for "dinner, or drinks, or a movie...for as long as we both shall live." Love that part. :D

Jane's jealous of Bosco! :) I knew it.

And loved Jane's little confession speech to Lisbon, and how you stated it could be a new beginning. :D

Update soon!
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow this was amazing! I love how you have managed to have Jane and Lisbon in a relationship but keep them in character at the same time. For me that's the hardest thing to try and wrap my head around when writing (so therefore I avoid it :p). You, however, do it faultlessly and I love you for doing it!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really liked the intimacy of this story: romantically, emotionally both for Jane and Lisbon..great job!