Reviews for How to Seduce a Werewolf
awesomeami316 chapter 10 . 7/5
I reread this story and I had forgotten how much loved it. It gave me a much needed laugh.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 16 . 6/21
Man, this was a great story. Is it continued anywhere else?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 3/3
I absolutely adore the lemon in this chapter one of the best I've ever read. But not entirely clear whether they actually had actual sex or not. Could u clear that up?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 3/3
He's an idiot the girl practically begs him to be with her and he refuses. Here we call those guys that arent into girls.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 3/3
That was not a tiny cliffy that was a huge one and a cruel one at that. I live 4 ur lemons.
akes88 chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
This chapter was genius. So well done. There needs to be a story on Paul's night of debauchery. Also, i love his "fuck you, and your sister comment". Made me giggle.
akes88 chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
OH MY GAWD, i love this story. so freaking good. and hilarious. I laughed so hard at the visual of the way Jake had dressed the two of them.
akes88 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I usually shy away from Jake and bella stories, but I love this. Jacob trying to keep his composure was too funny, and his reaction to her "that looks like a good spot" comment... hilarious. I need someone to photoshop that Mr. January shot. So hot.
sarah88 chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
I haven't read the whole chapter just the first part about her first hangover. Ahhh memories of my first one ever. I remember it like it was yesterday (sigh)
sarah88 chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
I knw what canonization is, I'm Catholic. LOL
Jessesarahjane chapter 16 . 9/15/2015
Please oh please oh please write more of this story! !
Lilydukes chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
Love this! Please continue!
apolasik chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Eat me a little white girl too funny
Musicalroza999 chapter 16 . 5/2/2015
You're kidding me right? Nonononono it's 2015 there must be more!
Holidai chapter 16 . 2/8/2015
I'd mistakenly thought this story was complete - I'm so glad it's not. I kinda wondered if Bella's shield helped at all... I really hope they getaway cleanly. I gotta read the chapter to find out...Oh my goodness! I wonder if Luke will somehow track Bella or if the bunny munchers are going to lead him to her doorstep. I also hope Paul doesn't get banished. He was foolish undoubtedly but if he is banished I think it would destroy him. Magnificent chapter. Now, I shall patiently wait for more and say thank you for all you have already shared!
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »