Reviews for How to Seduce a Werewolf
apolasik chapter 11 . 7/16
Eat me a little white girl too funny
Musicalroza999 chapter 16 . 5/2
You're kidding me right? Nonononono it's 2015 there must be more!
Holidai chapter 16 . 2/8
I'd mistakenly thought this story was complete - I'm so glad it's not. I kinda wondered if Bella's shield helped at all... I really hope they getaway cleanly. I gotta read the chapter to find out...Oh my goodness! I wonder if Luke will somehow track Bella or if the bunny munchers are going to lead him to her doorstep. I also hope Paul doesn't get banished. He was foolish undoubtedly but if he is banished I think it would destroy him. Magnificent chapter. Now, I shall patiently wait for more and say thank you for all you have already shared!
Holidai chapter 15 . 2/8
I don't think Paul's dead but damn, talk about epic screw-ups. I kinda wanted her shield to help or something. I hope the next chapter ends on an uber happy note. Lol, that race through Italy though on a scooter with a sidecar made me laugh and laugh...
Holidai chapter 14 . 2/8
Oh my, steamy and awesome! Also, hilarious! :)
Holidai chapter 13 . 2/8
I did wonder about the Volturi but I didn't imagine it here so this was a nice surprise. I'm assuming they're gonna be alright, of course. ;) Honestly, I know they will be. Loved this chapter - laughed so hard I cried.
Holidai chapter 12 . 2/8
Oh my, I wonder what will happen at the party. I loved this chapter though I almost wish he'd say it so she'd say it. Regardless, awesome, awesome chapter! Onto the next...!
Holidai chapter 11 . 2/8
Lol, I actually almost asked about the dress. I think I imagined more delicate chains but still - better than a negligee for seduction, no? This chapter was H-O-T, off the scales hotness. Sweet too though because you know they're more too each other than just bodily urges.
Holidai chapter 10 . 2/7
Eek! So, so good! I cannot wait to read what happens next but I loved, loved, loved this chapter!
Holidai chapter 9 . 2/7
I loved this chapter! I love that you let Bella not only dance but dance being guided by her feelings which was visible! I think sometimes authors have such fun poking fun at the characters that they get a bit mean and that you didn't do that and it still really fells like Bella is just awesome. This chapter was phenomenal!
Holidai chapter 8 . 2/7
I kinda wish they'd just sit down for a meal somewhere and talk but not too soon because this is pretty darn funny. Though, of course, I hope there are no heartbreaking scenes coming. Regardless, the chemistry between them is intense and special too. :)
Holidai chapter 7 . 2/7
Eep! That ending. I hope they don't get ribbed too bad for it. Loved this chapter!
Holidai chapter 6 . 2/7
Oh my gosh, I haven't laughed this long and hard in ages! I love that Bella found her sensuality. I adored Jake and Sam's talk. This chapter was epic in a most fabulous way.
Holidai chapter 5 . 2/7
I am glad she isn't just going to try and fade into the shadows. I am also glad Jake isn't of a mind to let her.
Holidai chapter 4 . 2/7
Oh whew, willpower in spades. I hope he is rewarded for it soon. ;)
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »