Reviews for How to Seduce a Werewolf
Pllllleasssseeee work on this, I loooove it. You have an amazing way you describe things and this fic has to be finished!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 16 . 2/19
Paul's one of my favorite wolves and to see him banished before finding Rachel would be sad. Now with James' brother around will the Cullens be returning?
Talitha Clearwater chapter 7 . 1/26
Um...is Embry gay, or was Jake just joking around?
omg omg omg keep writing please please please please please. i will die if you dont.
spirtwriter chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
your storys are amasing soooo awesome
augustdarkstar chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Just finished reading all 16 chapters and I enjoyed every single one. I really hope you get to finish this story one day. Thanks so much for writing!

Amber :)
Talitha Clearwater chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
You know, I'm starting to think that Jake should have gone to Paul instead!
I mean, there's got to be a reason as to why he's known as the man-whore of the rez...
T.J.I.D chapter 16 . 11/21/2013
God, when are you gonna update? This is sooo good
orionfoo chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
Dame it Bella, now they are going to go to LaPush.
WolfGirl7411 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Alright...you've got me sucked in with Ch 1. Are you going to break my heart and tell me this story is on hiatus? Say it ain't so!
RaivynBlack chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
what what what what... but you stopped? why!
ScarlettSox chapter 16 . 9/30/2013
KEEP WRITING THIS! I NEED to know what happens! You're a great writer keep going!
MarinaNamaste chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
God! A James connection. I didn't see that coming.
I'm loving this story. It's so refreshing to get out of Forks! Can't wait for the next chapter
oliviasky chapter 16 . 9/12/2013
I just discovered this story, and read the entire thing in one sitting. It's brilliant. It's got a great storyline, and an author who is excellent at writing (a bit of a rare combo on this site).

I very much want to know what's happening next, and hope you haven't abandoned this story... don't leave us hanging!
EricJacobLover chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
Hey babe! I'm really hoping for an update on this story! I check back often! :)
1,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »