Reviews for How to Seduce a Werewolf
legallygwen chapter 16 . 8/20
Hey! I love this story! It’s amazing! Update?!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 5/29
Hi okay so I'm kinda nervous 'cause I've never written a review before, and also the story says that you haven't updated this story since 2012. Um, I've read this entire story thus far? Including every author's note and added portion (and yes, it's legal for me to read your story, I'm 19, thanks Mr. FBI agent who's reading this). I didn't review before because I figured the story was finished, so I didn't think you'd even see the review, but then I read this last chapter and your story isn't done. But even so, in your previous author's notes, you wrote that you were gone for a while doing something and then you returned. The thing is, your story's updates and published writings took up the space of two years, which means that you had hiatuses that were shorter than two years, and you started this break in 2012. So now I'm kind of reviewing for two reasons, the first being me wondering about your well-being? Like, are you okay? Did you stop writing on ? You didn't write for Twilighted either, I checked that (I'm sorry, I realize I sound like a stalker, I'm so sorry, I just know you said you posted there too.) Are you okay, or did you just want to stop writing here, or something else entirely? You don't have to answer my questions, I know, it's kind of weird (What am I saying, I AM weird). Also I ramble when I'm nervous and I get nervous when I try to talk to new people, so hi new person, I'm sorry I'm so appallingly awkward. And the second reason I reviewed was to ask if you were going to be posting further chapters? (I'm sorry, I'm a greedy bitch when it comes to good fanfiction.) Um so yeah, in short, I was wondering if you're okay. I know you haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth since your Twitter says you posted stuff last year (I'm sorry I know I sound really creepy, I have a photographic memory so I just remember stuff and I can get really awkward relaying the information that I remember but I also use that information sometimes just because it's handy so I'm sorry I make things awkward, usually myself, and haha yep anyway) and I know you were active with some social media, but it doesn't automatically mean you're okay? If that makes sense? So are you okay? And also like the greedy bitch I am, are there any more of HTSAW chapters that I can look forward to? Sorry I'm weird and awkward, and also that I made this long ass paragraph but um yeah thanks for also writing a really good fanfiction that, even if discontinued, I'll probably still come back to.
Leila Hale chapter 16 . 5/18
Hey!

Nice to meet you !
I post, perhaps in vain, this review.
I just love it. This story is great! I'd love you to finish it, even though I have very little hope.
Thank you for this story!

L-H
greeneyedvixen GEV chapter 16 . 5/4
Lovely story. I really enjoy the change in location and the personality of Bella. I find this story very humorous at times and intense in others. Great balance! I hope you finish it!
Dasha chapter 1 . 2/5
nice story. funny and sexy. i hope you finish it someday.
meme chapter 16 . 1/21
please wright more
Omega-Maharan chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
If This story has an award, then why the hell is it not completed?!
marysix chapter 16 . 10/21/2017
Oh maaaaan, what an awful cliffhanger! Would looooove a conclusion to this story! It's only been five years! This story was totally not what I expected from the summary. It sounded fun, and it really is, but it's also super sexy and hilarious and crazy! I love all of the fashion details, and just the extra details in general that you put into your chapters. I hope the fics you recommended are still up so I can read them now! I love the way Leah helps Bella, and how Jake and Bella are finally on the same page, but opposite sides of it. Paul was a complete and utter idiot, but I have to say I feel kinda bad for him (read too many great Paul fics, haha) so I hope Bella is successful in her campaign to get Jake to drop the banishment. Maybe he redeems himself or the Volturi somehow get to La Push? That would be a horrible battle, yikes yikes yikes, but the wolves would kick ass. Anyway, love this fic, thanks for sharing it!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 12 . 5/28/2017
Always wondered why can't they take photos in a Catholic church?
awesomeami316 chapter 10 . 7/5/2016
I reread this story and I had forgotten how much loved it. It gave me a much needed laugh.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 16 . 6/21/2016
Man, this was a great story. Is it continued anywhere else?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
I absolutely adore the lemon in this chapter one of the best I've ever read. But not entirely clear whether they actually had actual sex or not. Could u clear that up?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
He's an idiot the girl practically begs him to be with her and he refuses. Here we call those guys that arent into girls.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
That was not a tiny cliffy that was a huge one and a cruel one at that. I live 4 ur lemons.
akes88 chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
This chapter was genius. So well done. There needs to be a story on Paul's night of debauchery. Also, i love his "fuck you, and your sister comment". Made me giggle.
1,597 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »