Reviews for Nannying
Himeko3809 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Awwwwww... So cute!
YaoiHellian chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I have no clear what your reluctance was in writing this, your first person writing style seems fine to me. Also very endearing and charming one-shot. Wish I could write so well, hope to read more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
this is tastefully written and very good. you manage to capture the characters and their surroundings well!
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is good but more of a T. Lol. Still a fav though.
Guess chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
He never got to say it /3 d'awwwwww

Wonderful writing, though. Very poetic and you stayed to the characters perfectly... Watson was adorable and Holmes was witty. I wouldn't mind more from this- you did imply that this happened routinely, so you could easily add more!
EnvyFox chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I laughed so hard reading your author's note! I scared my dog back to life with my histerical laughing...]

I loved this. You are a very good writer. ]
Vampy chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Doooowwww... :3 That was... magnificent! You're writing style... sublime! Your characters! I love it. A bit short though... I'd have liked to read more. Take care! ;) V.
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Brilliant. That is all. I'm officially stunned.
ninemillionhigh chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love this.

So, so much :DD

Thankyouzz for writing~

-ninemillionhigh
Emyon chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Sweet, but quite dark. I love it, and I wish you had more written to this site. And I also support men who support men who love men c:
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Loved it! Wonderfully poignant! Thank you!
Aeromance chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
"I love you."

Sorry, I had to say it for them. Foolishly, I thought Watson would be able to get it out, but it seems so much more in character to not. Which is sad in a way.

That was, oddly, not dirty, and I, oddly, did not mind.

I so understand the need to practice first person present tense. I'll try to write that but as I get engrossed in my own words I will slip back to past tense and not even notice for quite a while. Its sad. This may have inspired me to go back and try again.

Not much to say what with it being a one shot. I love the banter and Sherlock's skills of deduction (or is it induction? (Sorry...lame joke)) are amusing and help the reader feel that these are the real characters and they forgot to add this scene in at the end.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Rather bittersweet.

Thanks for writing.
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
That was fun_

My friends were thrilled at my "Oh, the sexual tension!" in the middle of the movie showing on my college campus. It was great.

Thanks for the story)
Malicious Sherlock chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
It seems you and I have alot in common. I also love gay men, Robert Downey Jr, Sherlock Holmes, and of course, Hotson, uh I mean Watson. I kinda felt like standing up in the middle of the theater and yelling " JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY!" But I didn't. Anyways, lovely fanfic.