Reviews for Silver Lining
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
Such a heart wrenching story.
Dreambig2007 chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Just an FYI, if you are a person that did not cry. You have no heart.
Ahyah chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
Damn you for making me cry. I loved the story. Thank you for giving me the alternate ending. The first ending was soo sad and detracted nothing from the story but i'd take a happy ending everytime.
Confident127 chapter 8 . 2/8/2016
I'm just so thankful and grateful that you made that alternate ending. Even though I actually don't mind the first ending, it just warm my heart up when Rachel is alive and well.
ChristabelRosie chapter 8 . 2/23/2015
I like the alternate ending better but you are a star and I like anything you write :3 I wish there were more of Puppy-verse though
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Few fics make me cry these days; this one did. It was heart-wrenching throughout and while the alternate ending nearly made me sob with happiness, the original ending was my preferred. Poignant and bittersweet, it showed that not every story has-or needs-a happy ending.

Bravo!
Doc
ndcolwell chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Ow.
Eyghon chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
I took a peek at the ending to see if it was safe to read. Yay for that alternative ending, because the first one made my cry. And thank you for the warning. Great story. Going to read a happy silly one now to compensate because this was still very angsty despite the happy alternate ending. Sadly the first one is more credible.
SillyCommander chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
This hurts.
garnmcgaughn chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Great story and very touching. Love the idea of alternate endings
Aku-Arkaine chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
My first wife died from cancer when she and I were 20. That was nearly 15 years ago and I still miss her. Reading this reminded me of her and how much I still love her to this day. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
God, you almost killed me with my own tears. means i love the happy ending one better. but you wrote it well thou. and i love it..
Guest chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
i like this ending better
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
OMG! such an awesome story and thank you so much for doing an alternate ending i was crying so much at the end of the last chapter but i loved it and this chapter too so much! really excellent job of capturing the characters emotions and developments! really just really good job!
StayGolden26 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Thank you SO much for the alternate ending. I was a train wreck in the last chapter. And just let me tell you, I'm not home alone so my sobs had to be muffled by my pillow. Yes, my dear, you owe me a new Tempur-Pedic Cloud pillow. (,: