Reviews for Silver Lining
CareneNara chapter 8 . 5/2/2012
Love It! I literally cried when reading this ending! so sad...
CarolineSC chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Such a great story, sad but enjoyable. Hated the first ending! Second ending was much better!

Nice job!
SuperGleek18 chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
I LIKED THIS ENDING WAAAAYYYY BETTER CAUSE THE OTHER ONE HAD ME BAWLING LIKE A FREAKING BABY. THIS STORY WAS GREAT :)
JaniceHope chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
That was a wonderfull story. And I know that most readers probably don't agree with me, but liked the original storyending best.

Nothing works better than ending a story with a heartbreaker. :)
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
"Where else would I be?"

"In recovery where you're supposed to be."

"Quinn!" Rachel squealed.

"I only came up to visit! You should be yelling at the orderly that brought me." Quinn grinned. "It's not like I left the hospital."

I liked that because its cute and realistic. Rachel would freak out that QUinn wasn't following the rules and Quinn would just shrug it off.

But I of course liked this ending more. Who wouldn't? I like that Quinn was her rock. Its an interesting story, very sad, rushed, but good.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I love that you had Ms. Pilsbury sanitize things, that's realistic. And for some reason I love that Quinn would be so considerate to take vitamins so she could be near Rachel (I take so many vitamins and I don't get sick.) This is cute, a little rushed, but I like that Quinn held Rachel gently and this was amusing"It's working," Rachel said confidently. "I can feel it."

Quinn held her and nodded. "Of course it is. My bone marrow isn't going to half-ass anything!"

Though I think the I love you declaration was too easy, I think they wouldn't be so open about it. Or Rachel would fight her and say you're just here out of guilt.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
OKay I discussed this with my friend and whenever someone writes that Rachel ate cheese (which you did in one story) and here she eats poptarts its so out of character. She's vegan, she's crazy socially conscious but she's crazy about working out and eating healthy, she knows her body/vocal chords are key. But anyway-poptarts aren't vegan, none of them are except the organic kind that aren't frosted.

Now what I love so far about this is Quinn tries, she keeps coming back, Rachel's father's like her. I think its realistic she almost cries when she baths Rachel and she sees ribs and that Rachel keeps pushing her away and even physically and Quinn just hugs her. I think its great that she calls her beautiful.
riverkirby chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
i liked the alternate ending so much more because I didnt cry at all like I did with the first ending. This story was wow so amazing and sad and happy.. so many emotions!
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
I think you did a fantastic job on this story, especially that you actually went with the "sad" ending. But, the softy in me liked the alternate ending, of course. Great attempt at conveying the process and emotions of someone going through cancer treatment.
CasualReader2422 chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! And both endings were handled very well! I love your stories!
Ishipzalldathings chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
I love the alternate ending better, it didn't make me cry -glares- but i should have realized it would be a sad original ending because of the Drama/Hurt/Comfort. I couldn't help myself, but thanks for this story. Its the best Angst Faberry so far! :-D
Ishipzalldathings chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
I'm in the process of reading this one, need to some errands and than i'll jump back on. Psst, and this is the best Faberry Angst fic i've read so far 3
Solsticio21 chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
I like this ending better! Quinn's proposal was quite original and romantic. And the final part was absolutely beautiful and sweet :D
Solsticio21 chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
This really sad and also very romantic. I liked the priest answer about the importance of love. If only more people could see that and stop prejudices. Great story!
Solsticio21 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I guess Rachel needed to be sure about Quinn and I'm glad she accepted her help. As always, I love your writting :)
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »