Reviews for Silver Lining
tenteitudonadadeu chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
Oh god... I just loved this story... I prefered the 1st end though...

You're an amazing writer!
HiddenDemons chapter 8 . 10/22/2010
Really good liked the fact you had 2 endings!
Alexawynters chapter 8 . 10/16/2010
THANK YOU for the alt ending. the first one had me sobbing to the point my mom thought someone died. pun intended. loved it
AlexanderChase chapter 7 . 7/4/2010
This was so sad! but it was amazing, and the ending was really perfect. I like this version better beacuse its more real, but thanks for the alternative ending, I needed something cute and happy like that after all this angs.

I love all of your stories, u are such an incredible writter :)
1234wordstosay chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
I don't cry at stories often, but this one...Hit close to home. Great job connecting with the audience. :)
Bladed Darkness chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
And somehow, the alternate ending made me cry too, but they were different tears.
Bladed Darkness chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
You have successfully made my eyes tear up because this piece is beautiful and emotional.
certainsomeone15 chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
SISSEH! This totally has a "Walk to Remember" feel. I love it! It brings back memories of my 15th birthday...
Cassicio chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
As much as the angsty chapter was a bit more realistic. I gotta say that I liked the alternate ending more... for all normal reasons to love it, like... Rachel surviving! You rock hun, you rock and are amazing and you just rock.
Deka Lopez Granger chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Oh my God, I loved this fic . I looove drama, and when you said right in the beginning that it reminded you of A Walk To Remember, I knew I would love it x ) It was great . I only wish it had been longer, you know ? It definitely had story enough for that, but anyway, it's awesome the way it is . Also, I loved the alternate ending ! That way I could cry reading the sad ending, and smile reading the happy one HAHAHA Great job :*
minako366 chapter 8 . 4/23/2010
aw, man. You have no idea how happy I was to see that there was an alternate ending to this Thye last one had me balling my eyes out lol. I don't do well with sad, I am a sap. I LOVED A Walk to Remember, but the ending had me balling as well lol

So, on behalf of me ;) THANK YOU for the super, happy, fluffy ending! :D The other ending was still good, but like I said I am partial to the happy ;) *favs story*
BenjaminWilliam chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
Wow.

Not many stories make me tear up, but I have to admit I've got the sniffles right now.

I am so thankful for that second ending, or the sniffles would probably be sobs.

Thank you for the wonderful, heartwrenching story.

And the bit of fluff to save it all. (;
astroclone chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
I just recently got caught up in the phenomenon that is Glee. I knew you had some Glee fanfics written, and since I love your HP fanfics, I thought I'd give them a go.

I just finished this story. Read the whole thing over the last hour or so. And I love it. Both endings we terrific, though, I did like the alternate ending a little more being that I'm a sucker for a happy ending. You literally made me cry at a couple different parts throughout the story.

You are such a wonderful author. I can't wait to catch up on more of your Glee stories. :)
Pricilla Grey chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Okay, so I really shouldn’t have read this story at work. I read the first chapter seven and tears welled and I was all sad (apologies for the horrible names I called you in my head) but I managed to contain myself (barely, but just about). Then I read the REAL ending (as I believe it should be known as) and it made me cry like a little bitch. Seriously, it was so touching and beautifully written and almost (but not quite) sickeningly sweet, that I blubbed like a baby and had to go into the staff toilet to contain myself. So, to sum up: amazing story- not to be read at work.
Maackgirl chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
thank God you did an alternative chapter... at the end of the first one i was cring like a baby... the other made me smile widelly.

loved your fic... congratz!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »