Reviews for Amnesia Affairs
Typicalyssa chapter 2 . 5/5
Such a good one! I never thought Kagome would allow Inutaisho back in their lives, but you wrote her just right. I forgot that's exactly what Kagome would truly dosurprise us with her big heart.
Kiki721 chapter 1 . 1/24
really good i got pretty emotional at end so good job
animegirl73 chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Loved it. Finally together with his family.
rikuisis90 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
That was a heartbreaking story, but it was still so sweet. I loved the ending and how they got to be happy. You wrote an amazing story.
SunEin chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
A really sweet story. Though I wonder what happen to Kikyo? I guess you could do a slight revision about this story to make it more interesting. Feel free to inbox me for anything )
KagomeKitten-lovely chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
ive read this fanfic probably 10 separate times, and yet i still fall in love with it every time 3

I love the emotion that is put into it! it just tugs at your heart and you feel it as if you were watching a great movie or were part of it .

I especially love being able to feel inuyasha and kagome's love for each other. they were hurt and healed and it was just amazing and warm and lovey ahah :)

GREAT JOB!
Definitely one of my all time favorites
Princessblue97 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
This story is so good xD

Rated : 5 stars
inuyashaloverr chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Angsty, but love happy endings. ;)
kirr1001 chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Loved it! Adorable to think Inuyasha's son with glasses _
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
seems angsty enough for me to read and like it! :)
Inu'sSinisterCimmerianOblivion chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Hehe ,Very cute but heart wrenching story.I loved it ,but then again over time I have grown found of alot of your for entertaining me once again Desenchanter

Inuyashas Youkai
poems2songs chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
wonderful story... really liked it... nice happy ending... good job... great work!
BashiYami chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Adorable, just - dude...

The ending seemed a little rushed, but it was incredibly cute. InuYasha has a terribly big heart, for all his efforts to hide it, but I don't know if he would ever forgive him for all he's done.

I have to admit though, I got suspicious when Kagome covered InuYasha's eyes so he wouldn't see a scar or something that wasn't there before (like, oh, a C-SECTION SCAR), but that little revelation about them having a four-year-old took was surprise swing TO THE FACE.

When you introduced him, I thought the glasses thing was cute actually, but then you made me so sad when you said he had no koiinu ears DX

Why THE EARS?

*tear*

Cute, and a bit anticlimactic, but hey, you can't have everything XP

Till next time,

- DoP - ~

P.S. You posted the first chapter twice, and also said congregations instead of congratulations when Kagome found out about InuYasha's engagement. Also, in this chapter you said 'her father' instead of 'his father' when referring to Inu no Taisho near the end. Don't know if that helps, only that I'm really anal about those kinds of things in my stories XP
BashiYami chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
lol, it looked like you kind of struggled to get a plausible reason for why they'd be separated, but I'm glad you did. It's awesome.

Let me guess, Inu no Taisho separated InuYasha from his mother, and that's why he can't stand women crying? Maybe his dad was scared of losing everything because he was having an affair with Izayoi (IY's mother) and tried to cover it up or something. He seems like a complete butthole here, but I've never seen InuYasha's father as anything close to evil.

Ah well, I'm dying to see how it turns out XO

- DoP - ~
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
That was sooooo freakin cute!