Reviews for Living Just To Find Emotion
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was great! :) Shame you didn't finish it... *hint, hint*
whatthepho chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Haha can't wait to see how this plays out. :)

**I quoted a few parts and put comments but I forgot and clicked the review button again and all my review went away. D:
youcanreachthestars chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
WAH Keep writing, please! I love the idea of a Glee/Wicked crossover- Glee and Wicked are my two obsessions at the moment, (Wicked moreso, but still...)
GothicVampKitten chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Please Please Please write more! I was listening to Glee when I found your story, which just made it all the better! I can't wait for the next chapter!
webeta123 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
just an idea for the next chapter.

have kurt interview all of the Wicked characters and ask them questions only they would know ex: (To Elphaba) What were your feelings towards Galinda when you both first met? Loathing. Unadulterated loathing. (Then Galinda chips in) Her face (Elphaba) your voice (Galinda) your clothing. They will need to be smiling to make it clear they were just reminiscing.

Then kurt gets magicked a bit by Elphaba when he asks what her feelings are for Fiyero. e.g.:(after the fact) "And then I almost got zapped with magic by Elphaba because I asked her what her feelings for Fiyero were"

(Elphaba) "That's personal!"

That's all I got...
xSilence24x chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow. I have been waiting for a wicked glee crossover and thank you for write it. I love it. I hope we see some of Kurt and Galinda trading fashions statements.:) Write soon!
Ziva- Zia- Z chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I like it!

And I love Glee! Did you see the episode when they did 'Defying Gravity'? Awesome! I squealed, and Mom thought I'd gotten hurt somehow (I was changing a lightbulb in my room when I was watching it.) and then relaxed when she saw Glee on the tv.

Continue! Soon!