Reviews for Persistence of Energy
Post-Apocalypse Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You should total expand on this! The whole thing practically set an entire story surrounding Ion and the Winchester Bros. I would wholeheartedly read it!
BanditWerewolf chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is a pretty cool story. I wish it had more chapters, then it it'd really great.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Clever, so very clever! -claps- I really love that Ion joined them. And finding Daath, using it for a hunter's hideout...that's genius.
Kura'Baee chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Lol! That was such a great fic to read in my past time. Ion's just an adorable little cutie-pie isn't he? Thank you for entertaining me with such a cute and totally awesome story. Normally I don't read oneshots, but I was drawn to this one. Feel lucky! _
Scrawlers chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Sorry I didn't get a chance to review this earlier! Between work and preparing for my study abroad trip to London, I've been quite busy. :)

I liked it! I felt so bad for Ion initially; I can't imagine what he had to have endured in order for him to go insane like that, seeing his world destroyed around him . . . But I really like the idea of him traveling with Sam and Dean. With all the similarities between Luke and Guy and Sam and Dean (the age gap is four years apart, Dean raised Sam just as Guy raised Luke, Sam has powers that lead him to an ultimate (and unfortunate) destiny just as Luke did, just to name a few), I can definitely see him getting attached. I also thought you kept everyone well in-character - Sam definitely would want to reason with the ghost first instead of just snuffing him out!

All in all, it was an enjoyable read, and I'm glad you wrote it. :) Thanks!

-Umi