Reviews for True Colours
VineCore chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That. Was . AWESOME. It's the BEST songfic on this freakin site. I mean I have read other Anime song fic, but this surpasses them all by a whole Light Year.

Thanks to you too, SparkyStarZ-13 for the Idea.

People should review more on this, since it's so very well put together.

And the execution is also very well, I couldn't spot any Major mistakes at ALL. And the minors were also just 2 or 3 spelling errors.

Again, Awesome Song-fic
Ace2X chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow...that was simply beautiful. Great job!
heists chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
"Hey! I'm trying to make a moment here!" with this they both laughed.

I think that's when it hit me just how in character these two were throughout this story. I can definitely see them having that little moment.

Very nicely done. I could have done without the underlined text, but that's a minor thing.
xEryChan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Awesome Story D

Actually, fantastic is the word to describe this story. I felt so bad for Ash at the beginning of the story. This has to be one of the best songfics I've read. I really enjoyed it.

Great job and this is going straight to my faves.
ShinigamiChop55 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
well done bravo nice true emotion awsome
CrystalPrincess.xo chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Awesome Story!

No, fantastic is the word. I seriously loved this story and it will be going on my faves, I promise you that.

Great Job and I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you. Keep up the good work D
tricia c chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Aha, nice. I loved how Dawn was so sweet to him and all... trying to help him out... So cute. 3

And, aw, poor Ash. He's so depressed... Seriously though, omg, this story was just pure win. My favorite part was when Ash was thinking of all the things Dawn did for him... and the fluff was just too adorable to bear. Nya~ Can't wait to read your next one-shot. :D

- Pat
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Awesome and FANTASTIC :D It's so cute 8D

I wish I could write this much lol

keep up the great work :) x

I'm adding you to my favourite authors list because you write such great stories :) x
SparkyStarZ-13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I loved it so much! It was so cute 16 pages? wow...thankz

~Ace
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is a wonderful story! It's the best song fic I've ever read.
Nascardrivers chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
That was was a great story . Request you should do a romance story with AshxDawn were they meet for the first time do Contest, do Gym battles, battle Team Rocket, and fight agnist Team Galactic,and all other stuff like that. PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Geny35 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
wow, great story! You did a wonderful job! Man, i just sounded like a teacher!
This accound is over chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
hey!..this was awesome!, i'm adding this to the comunnity!, its one of the best songfics i've ever read!, keep going, need anything?, just PM me!

DAIJOBU!