Reviews for Inevitable
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER! wow, Ben and Bella's whole relationship is fake? didnt seethat comin

update soon, kay?
I'm Not Writning Anymore chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Hmm... Is Bella a celeb? And if she is what does she do? Or is she just Ben girl friend?
enamors chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
so good! keep going! :)
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
intriguing... :)
MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aw that was so great! Nugh I love a tattward. Well I love tattoos in general I'm sure you know by now. Bella seems sweet, a little sassy and confident which is always sexy. You introduced them so well and already have us waiting for more. Charlie is also adorable, wonder if he will have much to do with e&b getting together. Sorry if this review is a little fuzzy it's 3 am, I'm half asleep and reviewing from my phone. Lol. Thanks for sending me the link I look forward to reading more - you've got a real good thing going. Wish I wasn't so swamped this would be an interesting story to beta. If you need help with anything tho feel free to pm me or tweet of course :)
I'm Not Writning Anymore chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Love it and I cannot wait for more!
j chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
cant wait!
mmhkay chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
i don't read that many books.

and when i do, sometimes i don't finish it.

mostly because it bores me.

but i actually finished this one!

and its pretty interesting

and i definitely like it~

waiting for chapter 2 :D

go lemon! haha
Claire211 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Awesome start can't wait for chapter 2
lonely hands chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow! I love how you've dont this! Very nice XD
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is so good so far. And the love strats blooming. Update soon, kay?
baiservole chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
It's so sweet and pretty unusual that I can't wait for chapter 2 ;]. I already like this Bella, it looks like she can hold her own.

Good for us that you've finally decided to write a story! lion_lamb is inspiring, that's for sure.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14