Reviews for Echoes In The Decades Of My Heart
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
Really good, sweet story. I like Rebecca at certain points, but not in your story here. Very glad Brennan decided to stay for Booth's sake. Well done.
angeliena chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Love it!
lissa-aloha chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
That was so...perfect?! The ending though... my gosh, you about killed me with the fluff. I think I should be dying from a sugar high. Thank you so much for writing!
1cosmicgirl chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
i know that you aren't writing anymore...I found your stuff via a rec on livejournal, but just had to say how beautiful all your stories are. I've spent the day reading your back catalogue. what a treat :)
eire76 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Not sure if I've already reviewed this, but I have just read it again and was so struck by it's poignancy, by the beautiful expression of your writing and the way it went straight to my heart. I don't think I can even really articulate the essence you captured here - it is truly a wonderful piece. Oh how we long for the day that we witness something on screen that even vaguely resembles this!
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
this is quite adorable- thanks for making it true to the show :D
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I love how you had her come to the realization of what home meant. I love how she feels the pain that he feels. I love how she startled Booth with talk about the kiss at midnight. I love the feeling of belonging, contentment, and happiness she experiences because of him - how she was reminded of her own parents.

Great fic. Thanks for sharing!
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Beautiful ... just beautiful. Thanks. :)
ruebella-b chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
"How can he have already deciphered what she is just beginning to understand?"

My favourite line.

This was lovely - you did an excellent job with character. Not many people write from her pov and it's a nice change, especially when done so well.
ElizabethDQMW chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Love it! Seriously, spot-on dialogue and characterization. I love your concise use of words to capture the intimate moments and gestures between BB. Excellent, please keep writing!
kokobun chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
One word-BRAVO! Excellent writing (and very hot-I loved the "far too pleased with himself" thing- I LOL'd).
Nessy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
OMG! Love it love it love it! It's so believable, I've actually wondered if they'd ever ring in the New Year with the customary kiss myself and I'm so glad you had a similar thought! :) Wonderful job describing the characters and their thoughts, intentions and actions!

~Nessy
thisgirltries chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This is wonderful, amazing job. I love it!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Oh!

That's so precious! I love the whole thing. I love the tie in at the end with the dancing...Booth has no idea of what his words and actions mean to her, but he somehow just knows.

I love how he was going to bring a TV, but didn't. That whole arguement/conversation bit in the middle was just so them. :)

Also really enjoyed how Brennan is so blunt about the kiss...and Booth is so nervous and spluttery. hehe. Classic.

Really really just LOVED the whole thing. Thank you so much for writing it. :)

Bones definately needs to do a New Years episode next year. lol

Em

xx
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This is so lovely. As soon as Brennan recalls her parents dancing in the kitchen, I wanted her to experience that with Booth. You gave me what I wanted. Thank you. Now I'm off to read the rest of your fine writing.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »