Reviews for Another Side of Me
SarahOlivier chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
i love it
ChelsHarp chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
OH MY THIS WAS SO EXTREMELY GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I'LL DIE! I REALLY MEAN IT, I WILL DIE!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
i love this story! please update it soon!
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
this made me cry, good writing. update soon!
harrypotter713 chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
wow she's a good singer if she can lie to her sister!
MessrsMWPP chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Hey!

That was a great chapter. I think you portrayed bellatrix really well. I can see her getting all wound up because of the muggle club.

Please update soon!

- Aisling :)

xx
Skittles713 chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Dearest,

I love your story sooooo much! IT'S FABULOUS! I cannot wait to see more. I'm home from Greece. ) Athens does have a Temple of Zeus and the Parthenon, and the Olympics were in Olympia, but other than that, it's wonderful! Is it because I went there? ;) JK!

Keep up the good work. Cannot wait to read more. I will catch up on the others later.

Keep it up!
dancergirl7 chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Andromeda got put into Slytherin, and Ted Tonks to Ravenclaw!

Cecilia's family tree was extensive, and long, and I barely kept up, but it worked, and am now curious if something about Lizzy is ever going to come back ...

Good chapter though, I liked it, Andromeda and Ted both want to go to Athens! that might come back too ...

wow, I feel like everything will come back again :)

can't wait for the next chapter!
Reciprocal chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
YAY! im SOOO happy to meet someone else who enjoys randomn side characters as much as i do! and Ted and Andromeda, sigh, its so lovely isnt it? Ive always been fascinated with all the traitors to the Blacks like Isla and Cedrella too!

Keep up the good work :)
harrypotter713 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
That was an evil cliff hanger! I personally think she should be in Slytherin because then it would be an even bigger difference between her and Ted. Even though I love Andromeda and would love for her to be in my house-Ravenclaw. This story by the way makes a very good point and I now can't help but wonder how these two got together! This is a very cute idea, stick to it!
MessrsMWPP chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
So far I LOVE this story! Haha please try to update soon! -Aisling xx
mojomacy chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
*sniffles* Poor Ted.
Skittles713 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw! lol. Keep up the good work. ) I like this so far. The story you read wasn't the best, I'd check out the others. I started writing almost 7 years ago... lol.

Keep it up seriously! Can't wait.
dancergirl7 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
suspense!

haha, nice chapter, Ted trying to live up to Robert :)

Maybe he'll have an encounter with Fabian and Gideon at Hogwarts . . duh duh duh ...

anyway, I think Andromeda should go to Slytherin, I know, it doesn't suit her, but I feel like she needs to get that shock of realizing how wrong it is for her to actually break out of her pure-blooded shell.

Anyway, great chapter, great story in general, I personally can't wait for the next update :)
dancergirl7 chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
this is really good!

a complete twist on the story, Ted having a wizard cousin, and Alphard falling in love with a muggle-born!

love it!