Reviews for Needing Mercy
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
I'm so sorry
NightlyRowenTree chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
wow I don't even know what to type well i guess i'm so so sorry for your loss and u have to be a strong person do what your doing and i'm goin to give u around of applaus and a pat on the back and your an awesome big sister thank you
Celtic Angel18 chapter 13 . 8/31/2013
I'm sorry to hear that your sister passed. I enjoyed her writing and her unique voice will be missed. I hope that you will finish her works for her. They're too good to be left unfinished. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Simone Frank chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
Im sorry for the loss of your sister, her work was fantastic and is here so no one will forget her. I am glad you will complete her writing for her, it is too good to leave unfinished
KnightmareAngel chapter 13 . 12/9/2012
Your sister was an awesome writer, and her stories are very good and interesting, and I'm sure she was an amazing person in life. Even if it's been said by all the other reviewers, I still wanted to tell you this.
Sabrina98 chapter 13 . 11/3/2012
I'm sorry. She must have been a wonderful person. She poured her soul into her stories, and you can see her beautiful personality in them. If there's a heaven, I'm sure she's watching over you now. God bless.
J chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
My love and condolences to you and your family. She was a truely amazing writer and it was an honor to read her works. 3

J
PamyAtrophy chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Your sister was an amazing writer and she will always be remembered to everyone who read her stories as an aspiring writer. Theywere truly amazing, hearing about your loss of her is shared with all of us readers. Rest in peace AREABLOVER, we will always remember you. Your family was very fortunate to have you in their lives and in their hearts. Now you have ours.

On behalf of readers everywhere reading AREBLOVER's stories,
PamyAtrophy
Mercy chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
I love your sisters stories and will pray for you even though she may have died years ago GOD BLESS YOU
yakuit chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
From a stranger across the ocean, I send my deepest sympathies.

Peace be with you
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
I am really sorry to hear that. Your sister truely had a unique imagination. I would like to think that my sister would do the same thing for me. I whish you all the best!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. Please accept a stranger's condolences.
Heather
littlekesblue chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
I'm so sorry for your loss, your sister really was an amazing writer
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
I would like to say thank you for continuing this story in her honor. I hope that you know that this story was and is special to me, honestly one of my favorites on this site. My heart truly goes out to you and the rest of your family. I also want you to know how appreciated she was, and I always looked forward to her writing.

-Black Gloves