Reviews for The New Watcher
dinawen chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
nice story
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 1/28/2004
Now this was cool. why no update in such a long time? This is a very interesting story.
Kyra2 chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
Err...question. How does one turn an immortal into a vampire? They always come back to life, beating heart and the lot. You can drain them and kill them but you cannot turn them, that requires permanent death.
Karola chapter 6 . 6/29/2003
I love crossovers and I love Methos stories. So please continue soon.
inquisitive1 chapter 6 . 5/21/2003
I like hope you write more
maryh chapter 6 . 12/2/2002
Way cool! I am really enjoying this! PLEASE continue!
CyanideQueen chapter 6 . 11/29/2002
Oh, cool! Write more!
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 6 . 11/29/2002
I knew it.*grin*
WhiteWolf 3 chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
Love the fic. I forgot I read the first 4 chapters. I assume Adam is a vampire because he heard Dawn whisper.
dhrachth chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
If you don't update this, you are a very evil person. Leaving a mystery like that is harsh.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
A very good story so far. It's a variation of one I read on the Wandererverse site, which involves an Immortal Slayer, and her boyfriend, an immortal Demon Hunter. This story would fit well in with the Wandererverse. Check it out if you get a chance.
veritas chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
you know, i read this one last year! thanks for updating it. try not to take so long next time.

good story.
Teri chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
Glad to see you post again. Still enjoying your story. Adam and Sunnydale can't much better than that!
ILLK chapter 4 . 8/14/2002
Hey, you can't just leave us hanging! This is too good for it to go unfinished! More, more, more!
Eby chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
This is good! I like Buffy and HIghlander! WOo-Hoo! Great combo! N/E way, gots ta go!

See ya!