Reviews for Uncle Bobby
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Loved your story thanks for sharing
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
AAAWWWWWWW Sick Sammy and "Uncle Bobby"! I'm such a sucker for that! I just imagine a sick Sammy and I'm sold!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is a great story. I love Bobby. He is a big teddy bear. And he does love those boys.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is sweet story. Bobby would love being Sam's uncle.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I love a sick Sam/caring Dean story. Then with "Uncle Bobby", that just made it complete. Loved it! Thanks!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Loved this, always like a dose of sick Sam and the flashback as to how Bobby became Uncle Bobby to 5 year old Sam was great and so believable.
123kat chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I just loved that story. I truly believed that could have happened. Thanks, keep up the great writing.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
That was so sweet. I love sick Sam, I think you should write another chapter!
ritsam chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Another awesome piece. Aww, Sammy is so adorable when he's sick. And I like uncle Bobby, aww, he loves those boys especially the half pint very much. Very enjoyable story.

Ritu.
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aw, this was very sweet. Loved the flashback to when they were kids. I always dig a fic with a bit of Bobby in it. Great job, G. Sure wish we could have met at KazCon. It will happen one day, it would have just been nice...
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
this is great!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Very cute, glad to have read it. I love the charecter of Bobby and his inneractions with the boys. Did you know I read on IMDB that Bobby was only suposed to be in one episode. I'm so glad they decided to keep him around. Thanks Nicole.
Pachina chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Loved, Loved, Loved this story! So sweet. I love the Bobby character and could truly see him sitting and talking to a young Sam this way. The welcome home was so telling too; Sammy running straight to Dean.

Thanks for a peach of a story!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Lovely story. I always enjoy reading stories from the boys' past with Uncle Bobby or any of John's other cronies.

Love, Robin
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wonderful!

Happy B-day to the lucky, Sendintheclowns.

Would love more...on this.

Good stuff!