Reviews for Discretion Simply Isn't French
Sygis chapter 1 . 4/15
*Cries because I found this fanfic so late* Bless the France x Japan ... The Omake would have been very nice but either way this fic was sexy! Thank you for uploading!
thosehetalianships chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awe omg this was adorable haha
FraPan is such a crack ship but it's adorable XD
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
man, I would love to be in that class! xd

sayonaraa
Grimm2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was amazing! WOOOOOW! really! I'm glad you added to the francexJapan.
Zavinam chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
You're an amazing writer! Keep going
EvangelineNoel chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I was blushing reading this whole thing..Until the teacher said aru' at the end of his sentence...Then I was laughing xD!

Nihon! To do something like that in public is simply...Simply...Oh, I am ashamed! It is too much! -Faints-

Fran├žois...xD You ruined the moment! You are too loud oAo!

The reason I am currently reading France/Japan? I just read the 2007 April Fools comic _...

xDDD This is a work of art! -Goes to read again-
Morning Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
...You know, that omake doesn't sound that bad right now...

Who am I kidding? Post one if you can!
Chikyuu-Chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Yes, complete lack of this pairing. Thank you SO much for adding this to the fanbase, for this it what it needs. D;

Oh, this story...*blushes* Ohhh, my. Both were very in character, and the AU was a pretty nice choice. The ending made me laugh, and give a little "Ooh!" sound at the embarrassing situation for the two, especially poor Kiku. xD

Good job, good job. 3
KilataraMutt chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I enjoyed it! And I did not mind your noob-ness because it is epic compared to me trying to write. And I agree, there needs to be more FrancexJapan on here. Kudos to a wonderful story and thank you for writing it. :3
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ahhh...why on earth would you say that this wasn't good enough? Right now, I soo wish I was in that classroom...I think I'm gonna transfer. *evil grin* WAIT FOR ME, MY HONEYS!
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
XD So. Very. Much. WIN.

You, my freind, have PWN'd here.
Maybe Nothing Maybe Something chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
So much hotness! *Fans oneself*

Oh yeah! Japan and France gettin' on in a classroom! XD

France is just to french for japan to resist! XD
Thy Blue Pen Cap chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Where is Huargy when you need her?
Kurai Okami 2310 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
ya know gurl... I don't know y u never let me read this in th first place... fucking love it Vali-sama! damn.. the ending hehehe... that was awesome.. and i agree with the other guy.. u have to do a smutty chapter... pure.. smutty.. smexy.. hot.. sexy.. yaoi filled.. chapter *grin*

now then... I finally have ur account... MUHAHAHAHA! u can't escape from me now can ya? lol.. well.. u could but still D but seriously... This was awesome full! y can't there be more Japan-France? D: do a smutty chap!

If ya didn't know alrdy... yes.. this is the dear ol' Wolfy-kun! Kurai Okami! tehehe.. me evil memebr of Akatsuki :P (i used Vali-sama from the InvalidData name lol)
X-Hayze-chan-X chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow. WowwowwowwowwowWOW! I loved this so much!

France, you sexual deviant, you! o.o

I didn't know it was possible for anyone to make Japan do that in public, but hey - if anyone can do it, France is the man for the job! I just can't believe nobody noticed before right then. XD

Hmm... wonder who the teacher was. XD

You should totally do the smutty omake! But make sure that Japan slaps France in the face. XD That would be so win! .