Reviews for Discretion Simply Isn't French
Sygis chapter 1 . 4/15
*Cries because I found this fanfic so late* Bless the France x Japan ... The Omake would have been very nice but either way this fic was sexy! Thank you for uploading!
thosehetalianships chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Awe omg this was adorable haha
FraPan is such a crack ship but it's adorable XD
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
man, I would love to be in that class! xd

sayonaraa
Grimm2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was amazing! WOOOOOW! really! I'm glad you added to the francexJapan.
Zavinam chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
You're an amazing writer! Keep going
EvangelineNoel chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I was blushing reading this whole thing..Until the teacher said aru' at the end of his sentence...Then I was laughing xD!

Nihon! To do something like that in public is simply...Simply...Oh, I am ashamed! It is too much! -Faints-

Fran├žois...xD You ruined the moment! You are too loud oAo!

The reason I am currently reading France/Japan? I just read the 2007 April Fools comic _...

xDDD This is a work of art! -Goes to read again-
Morning Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
...You know, that omake doesn't sound that bad right now...

Who am I kidding? Post one if you can!
Chikyuu-Chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Yes, complete lack of this pairing. Thank you SO much for adding this to the fanbase, for this it what it needs. D;

Oh, this story...*blushes* Ohhh, my. Both were very in character, and the AU was a pretty nice choice. The ending made me laugh, and give a little "Ooh!" sound at the embarrassing situation for the two, especially poor Kiku. xD

Good job, good job. 3
KilataraMutt chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I enjoyed it! And I did not mind your noob-ness because it is epic compared to me trying to write. And I agree, there needs to be more FrancexJapan on here. Kudos to a wonderful story and thank you for writing it. :3
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Ahhh...why on earth would you say that this wasn't good enough? Right now, I soo wish I was in that classroom...I think I'm gonna transfer. *evil grin* WAIT FOR ME, MY HONEYS!
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
XD So. Very. Much. WIN.

You, my freind, have PWN'd here.
Maybe Nothing Maybe Something chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
So much hotness! *Fans oneself*

Oh yeah! Japan and France gettin' on in a classroom! XD

France is just to french for japan to resist! XD
Thy Blue Pen Cap chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Where is Huargy when you need her?
Kurai Okami 2310 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
ya know gurl... I don't know y u never let me read this in th first place... fucking love it Vali-sama! damn.. the ending hehehe... that was awesome.. and i agree with the other guy.. u have to do a smutty chapter... pure.. smutty.. smexy.. hot.. sexy.. yaoi filled.. chapter *grin*

now then... I finally have ur account... MUHAHAHAHA! u can't escape from me now can ya? lol.. well.. u could but still D but seriously... This was awesome full! y can't there be more Japan-France? D: do a smutty chap!

If ya didn't know alrdy... yes.. this is the dear ol' Wolfy-kun! Kurai Okami! tehehe.. me evil memebr of Akatsuki :P (i used Vali-sama from the InvalidData name lol)
X-Hayze-chan-X chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wow. WowwowwowwowwowWOW! I loved this so much~!

France, you sexual deviant, you! o.o

I didn't know it was possible for anyone to make Japan do that in public, but hey - if anyone can do it, France is the man for the job! I just can't believe nobody noticed before right then. XD

Hmm... wonder who the teacher was. XD

You should totally do the smutty omake~! But make sure that Japan slaps France in the face. XD That would be so win! .