Reviews for Sincerely, Edward
jbird41 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
That was great and I really hope you expand this story! The Sovereign Six is one of my favorites, really hope you continue this.
tawelephant chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
LOVED IT!
angleface12 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I love this story.
I love stories such as this one it totally captivates me and hooked me. Bella and Edward are there for each other while he was serving our country and found love.

the possibility of another deployment she had to push out of her mind and just treasuretheir time together
tumls chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I loved this! I hope you continue to write more about their story. :)
vmaale chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love it
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I may be an rotc student , but I want a soldier boy.
chatterbox33 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
LOVE THIS!
Moonlight largo chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Good Story. Thanks for Sharing.
CeciliaCullenPotter13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Hey just wanted to drop in and tell you that I think you did an amazing job on this story hope that this continues to be longer than a one shot! Good luck and have a great have xoxo
BabyBear08 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great O/S I loved reading E's return to B :)
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was amazing! I have started your story, The Sovereign Six, and stumbled on this and just had to read about our Army uniformed Edward and you did not disappoint!
Amieforshort chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This is so sweet. I have always had a soft spot for a guy in uniform, probably has something to do with growing up a "military brat" :) Thanks for sharing.
jeninef chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was so good too! I loved this story and to hear that it's so personal makes it even better! Thanks for sharing!
wattle1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
What a great story, well done.
MiaCullen16 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011