Reviews for Four Times Jim Kirk Surprised Janice Rand
Amidala chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I have never shipped this, and you just made me ship it. Amazing fanfic!
compasspointstars chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh, I love this, they are fast becoming one of my favourite pairings, I just wish there were more fics about them! Please write more!
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Tease. You are a terrible tease, and it is lovely.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Alakjdsfldsjfdsa. I ship it. I ship it I ship it I ship it. I just...Grahhhh.

Very well done, my dear.
Katchan00 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Such a treat! Both characters were written so well, it makes me long for some Kiek/Rand hints (or more!) in the next film.
pamelawright chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Loved, loved, loved this. Wish there were more Rand/Kirk stories, especially of this quality. Thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Not only a great Kirk/Rand story, but a fantastic way to retell the old episodes with a JJverse flair, you got Pine's Kirk down quite well i could visualize every part of the story. my only complaint is that there isnt more, heh.

PalisDelon chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I enjoyed this immensely.
Yayyou chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
You should really think of doing a sequel to thisor make it a full blowed story as there arent much Kikr/Rad storys out there
Saturnian Sorceress chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I really enjoyed reading this (so much, that I read it twice)! I loved how the glimpses showed different facets of their relationship! Particularly liked,the one with charlie and the one with the chair. Nice work! :)
randomchibi23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
LOVED IT! Yay! Yep. Pretty much sums up how I feel about this. XD Keep writing please please!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
ahahaha this was fabulous! she's snarky, she's able to pick locks, and she orchestrates her and her man getting together before he can even think of an answer to the whole "dating your direct superior" thing.

I think I may like your Janice almost as much as I like your Christine!

And may I just say: The Chairswoon. And props to Jim for actually managing to be a gentleman about the whole thing. Bones has gotta be rubbing off on him!
Philyra chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh, this makes me so happy. I do love a well-written Kirk story, and what a nice way of weaving Janice Rand into his life! LOVED the bobby pin scene (I read a similar one in a Data/Tasha story) - who wouldn't love to be cuffed to Kirk? :P It was a really sweet story!
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great story! Humor (loved the Hangman Game and The Chair) balanced with drama! This is definitely one that I re-read!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I loved this story! I haven't thought about Janice since tos (and I hated her hair) but any way; it's funny and easy to follow and you did an excellent job with the characterization. Bravo!