Reviews for Stumbling Upon Perfect
nayin17 chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Please update this SOON please
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
This is a great story, you should continue it. I'd love to see how it all plays out
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Are you going to contuie this story?
kayleigh101 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
i like this it looks good :)
VampsMoonAngel chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
this is so cool! though it was a bit quick it was awesome! i hope u have more soon! -Avi (ur new fan) .
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Very nice jumpstart to their relationship.
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I'm really partial to the 'Harry and Ginny have never met' fics.

I've not read many first person POV fics, but this sounds interesting...VERY interestig! :)
Sarcasma chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is a really cute idea. I'm not usually really into the whole AU thing, but this one has potential. I would watch the balance between describing and dialogue. It's goes from all of one to all of the other, when you could really scatter the background into the dialogue or into later parts of the story.

I wanted to also invite you to a writing community known as the Pittsburgh Institute of Magic. It's an RP site where you're able to create your own characters and take them through a Harry Potter inspired education. We will be starting a new term soon, so please take a few minutes to come check it out! pittsinstitute.. Hope to see you there!
shezz05 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
loved it, can't wait to see how the realtionship between Harry and Ginny forms, also to see wether or not Harry is ok in the lady department since he was raised by Sirius!

anyways pls update soon and keep up the amazing work!

DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Enjoyable start-I like the instant attraction between them.

A couple of issues I had:

1) Ginny guesses that he's one year older than she-it's not really that easy to guess ages like that. It might have been better to have her think: He looked about my age, maybe a little older.

2) Harry didn't seem to sit very long with Ginny-maybe two minutes before he realized that he had to go. Was he really that clueless about time?

Looking forward to more.

Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
"Please Mam, may I have some more?" :}

Good start!

baceba chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
vwr good start of the story. Looks quite fresh and original :-)