Reviews for Incredible Hulk: WORLD TOUR
NKSCF chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Wow, guest stars galore in this one. I loved this chapter.

Jennifer's reaction to her normal size cleavage was hilarious, since they've made her notice this several times in the comics as well.

Alright, we've got the wonderful Photon and Rick Jones once again collaborating with one another. I loved those two, and Peter David did an excellent job with the both of them. I was kind of unhappy when I learned Baron Zemo killed Genis. The way they fought off the Hulk was well done, with both of them realizing how outmatched they are against someone who can only get stronger the more they fight him.

Spider-Man's introduction was hilarious to say the least, along with Iron Man and the Wasp. I'm wondering what exactly he'll be doing, more than likely it has to do with his scientific background, but I guess I'll have to wait until the next chapter to see. Even though he only appeared for a moment, I really enjoyed his quick characterization. Classic Spidey.

I'm assuming that camera at the end has to do with the Leader, or possibly someone else like Dr. Doom, but I can't say I know either for a fact, so nice cliffhanger there.

Minor problems: Comma after "Bruce" here: “Get up Bruce!” she yelled,".

"Just before the eighteen wheeler could" needs "eighteen wheeler" become "eighteen-wheeler".

There are two "out"s here: "The HULK climbed out out"

"The two came spiriling toward" needs "spiriling" to become "spiraling".

"She wore a seductive two piece black costume" needs to have "two piece" have a hyphen in it.

Once again great job here, Mimick. Amazing characterization and a wonderful fight scene with the Hulk and Photon. Can't wait for the next chapter!
NKSCF chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow, great job here, Mimick. It's been a very long time since I've seen someone write the Hulk correctly as a character in fan-fics.

I love how Abomination thinks to himself how stupid Sabretooth is for thinking he can take the Hulk on at his full power. He's got another thing coming if he even tries that attack. However, the way he takes advantage of She-Hulk is classic sadistic Sabretooth, and downright creepy.

Awesome introduction to Rick and Photon's characters. That was always a good match-up.

One mistake you made thoughout this was with Sabretooth's name. It's "Sabretooth" and not "Sabertooth". Check his Wikipedia page if you don't believe me.

Also, I think you meant to put "Go ahead" instead of “Good ahead, but it will be your last.” here.

Other than those, a spectacular job. Everyone's in-character and I get the feeling this'll be a fun adventure for the Jade Giant & Co. Keep up the good work.