Reviews for Little Golden Maiden Mine....
yili chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
i' m a girl from china who love slayers very much
(expecially xellos**)
i think this peom is very nice. well done!
Ahria chapter 1 . 8/5/2003

That was sad but really good! I love poems... I could never write poems..

Spellcastre chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
i...LOVE IT! your writings are SSSSSOOOOO fabulou! i'm going to spend the rest of the EVENING reading your Slayers fics, so checkj for new reviews! (oh, and can you check out some of my stories please? just click on my name!)

oh, i can't wait to read another one of your stories!

Faith-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
I like it, much much goodness. I really like your style. (Ok, I know that sounds corny, but I'm a bit tired and can';t do much better at the moment) _;
Silent Steel chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Very, very niiiice! Circles around the subject a bit much, but good pattern, and not overly melodramatic. I like! -
lazy reviewer chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
good piece, you really have a knack for poetry.
Dragon Enchantress1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
cool - it's cute, you should make a fic out of it ;)
dendy chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
I usually don't like poetry. No offense! Just I never seem to understand them... *sweatdrop* Anyway, I still like your poem despite my prejudice against poetry in general. Good thing the title was so obvious otherwise I don't I would have read it. Opps! I didn't mean it like that. *groan* I put my foot in my mouth again didn't I? I'm sorry if I insulted. I LOVE the Filia/Xelloss pairing of the poem. Nice view on Filia's and Xelloss' feelings for each other. ;)
Rivenchu chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
I'm not to good with poetry but I like it! _
Amaya Shinkuyoake chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
::giggles maniacally:: ahhhh, my favourite pairing! good to see you putting more stuff up, or so this little kitsune thinks!