Reviews for The Darkness Within
Snowflakekitten234 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Huh bye chapter 9 things got reeeaalllyyy intresting ._. Awesome! XD
Shinn Asuka- Destiny's Warrior chapter 20 . 1/11/2012
What an awesome fic!

I couldn't help but read it from start to finish in one go!

I love how you even slotted in bits from the ongoing series too.

I'm not a massive werewolf fan but I love this - your made Tony such an adorable wolf! :)

Thanks for sharing your awesome talent!
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
Love the "Only you could tick off a squirrel whislt shaped like a wolf, Tony." LOL.

Are you ever going to finish "Wild in the City"?

Oh, I've started my own Supernatural NCIS fanfic called "Strangers in the Night" with Tony and Ziva as Shifters. Any chance you could read it? I'm still working on Chapter 6 at the moment, but I'll have it up asap.
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 10 . 2/11/2011
I thought one other way to become a Shifter was that it was genetic.

Sorry, I'm used to calling werewolves Shifters. I read this one series about werewolves that's called Dark Guardians. According to that series, the ability to shift is genetic. Guys shift on the first full moon after their eighteenth birthday, girls on the full moon after their seventeenth, and after the first transformation they can shift at will. Just thought you'd find this interesting. Oh, and for some reason, the first-time girl Shifters need their mate with them to coach them through it.
Brambleshadow of WindClan chapter 3 . 2/11/2011
Just wondering, do you read the Dark Guardian series by Rachel Hawthorne?
TrishG chapter 20 . 8/26/2010
This is awesome. I hope you can find the time to finish Wild in the City. Sorry to hear about your fire troubles.
Net Sparrow chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
You created a interesting, complex and very own universe of werewolves. I could actually SEE the wolves and all you described.
Laura-trekkie chapter 20 . 5/25/2010
Lovely ending. I'm pleased to see Tony back at work, back to bantering with Tim and Ziva. It sounds like they had some good times on their vacatiuons, too :).

The Christmas dinner was good, too. It was great to see them all having so much fun and just beinhg relaxed and happy in each other's company. Tony's toast summed it all up. To family!

I do have one little suggestion, which I kept meaning to mention in earlier reviews: In some of the chapters there were several scene or pov changes. It would help the reader to spot those changes by using some sort of divider, **** for example. I found it a bit jarring on occasion, particularly in the chapter where Gibbs and Rhi had their own separate searches going on and it was also intercut with Tony's thoughts. It's not impossible to read by any means, but it would certainly help to give advanced warning.
Laura-trekkie chapter 19 . 5/25/2010
Yay!

That was some rigorous testing! Of course, there was no other way to do it than to push Tony to his limits, but that didn't make it any easier to watch. It was worth it though!
Laura-trekkie chapter 18 . 5/25/2010
Foolish students! Good intentions, but bad planning. Imagine if they'd been around a few weeks earlier when Tony had less control!

I'm glad Tony's got enough control that he's allowed out on his own now.
Laura-trekkie chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
Good; Tony's changed when he wanted to. Hopefully he won't always have to picture Lepatier to manage it, though :(.

It was fun seeing Tony's antics. I can just picture him bounding around, sticking his nose into everything *g*. It was good to see Gibbs relaxing and joining in the fun, too.
Laura-trekkie chapter 16 . 5/25/2010
I'm glad to see Tony starting to adapt and see the intriguing, exciting side of things like finding out what new abilities he has. It's going to be interesting watching him learn how to control it all, though I expect it won't all go smoothly.
Laura-trekkie chapter 15 . 5/25/2010
Yay, Jeni's at least willing to let them try to teach Tony. If anyone can do it, it's Gibbs. As Rhiannon said, Tony's already used to following Gibbs' orders and trusting him completely. That must be half the battle with a new wolf.
Laura-trekkie chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
Well, it looks like Gibbs has got some fence-mending to do before he can really get down to training Tony. Logically, Tony gets why Gibbs kept it a secret, but logic and emotion rarely go hand in hand and Tony's insecurities can only see that Gibbs didn't trust him :(.
Laura-trekkie chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
Yay Gibbs! He got through to Tony :).

I can't say I'm sad for Lepatiergeting a good savaging from Tony, but I *am* glad, for Tony's sake, that Gibbs was able to stop him from killing the man. I think Tony would've had a few more psychological problems than he's already facing if he'd torn Lepatier to pieces. Also, who knows what the Council's stance is on wolves who kill humans? Tony's already on shaky ground as a bane and with no pack to look after him.

Of course, before all that gets sorted out, what's Gibbs going to say to Tony and how will he explain it to the rest of the team?