Reviews for To Close For Comfort
cherrybomb13 chapter 43 . 1/14/2012
Wow! Chris got busted big time! Ajay wasn't even mad that he was doing it until he fucked up and called out the wrong(right?) name. I can't believe he actually talked her down at all! Aiden leaving seems like it would be the best for everybody at this point! And no need to hate the chapter, it turned out good.
cherrybomb13 chapter 42 . 1/11/2012
Alex was kind of sweet being all concerned for Mollie. I think she's finally breaking down too, maybe realizing that she's hurting a lot of people. And Aiden! What was she thinking parading her naked ass around like that lol! Chris is going to be in SO much trouble for that smirk! Update soon!
cherrybomb13 chapter 41 . 1/10/2012
Poor Mollie is hanging on with everything she has. I feel bad that she's choosing to go through it like this.
cherrybomb13 chapter 40 . 12/23/2011
Wow, Mollie had a lot of guts going over there and saying what she did. I can't believe Alex just came out and asked Chris that either. I'm sure Mollie and Alex's conversation is not going to be very fun.
cherrybomb13 chapter 39 . 12/4/2011
I'm glad Aiden and Ajay got to talk at least a little. Not entirely sure it helped, but at least its something. I'm also glad that Mollie is starting to see that being alone sucks and that she needs to change. If that's her at the door the next chapter should be pretty interesting :) lol
cherrybomb13 chapter 38 . 11/13/2011
Hmm, hopefully they can get past all of the doubt thats been swirling around them. Update soon :-)
cherrybomb13 chapter 37 . 11/7/2011
Okay so what was the secret, you're killing me here! Lol, well at least Ajay put on a pretty face for a little while. :)
cherrybomb13 chapter 36 . 11/1/2011
Its kind of funny Aiden went from being Ajay's friend to being her enemy. Maybe soon everything can get back to normal. Update soon!
cherrybomb13 chapter 35 . 10/31/2011
That was very sweet of Chris to take Aiden out for the night. It was nice that they could have a good time with each other. Hopefully their significant others are going to be okay with them going out with each other.
cherrybomb13 chapter 34 . 10/27/2011
Aiden just can't seem to win. She's trying to make the best out of the situation and stay out of everybody's way and ends up alienating her friend. Even when she tries to make a peace offering she ends up pushing Ajay further away. Chris is totally not helping matters by being sweet and taking Aiden to dinner to try and take her mind off of things either. Can't wait to read more! Maybe I can get lucky with another update tomorrow? Lol!
cherrybomb13 chapter 32 . 10/19/2011
I'm glad we know some of Alex and Aiden's plan. That makes it a little better that its all a ruse. I feel bad for Aiden and Ajay. Aiden doesn't know that she's hurting Ajay through Chris. He needs to settle down a little bit, lol! He gets way too excited about going out with Aiden. Can't wait for the next update!
cherrybomb13 chapter 31 . 10/17/2011
That was sweet and odd of Chris to offer to take Aiden out. Too bad Ajay didn't tell him what Mollie said. It might save her a lot of grief in the long run. What in the world is Alex up to? He better know what he's doing! Lol! Update soon!
cherrybomb13 chapter 30 . 9/18/2011
Okay, so thanks for the crazy ending! What in the world are they up to, and why does it involve Alex making out with Mollie? You must update right away! I've got to know!
MagicallyMalicious chapter 29 . 8/17/2011
Ok so I would like to apologize for not reviewing earlier I have recently turned into the laziest bitch ever! With that said please tell me that someone is goin to beat the shit outta mollie...PLEASE! I am slowly but surely working my way thru your catalog of mcmg fics and I gotta tell ya I enjoy them very much.

I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you that i am waitng with baited breath for the next chapter of "Some Sugar Tonight" as well as being a lil antsy about the next chapter of "But I'm Perfectly Good At It". While I'm still in review mode it behooves me to let you know that I am very picky about the fanfic I read in addition to the fact that it's almost impossible to keep my attention for very long but your stuff is good! Thanks for being awesome ;)
cherrybomb13 chapter 29 . 8/16/2011
Wow, hormones are a bitch! Or was that Mollie being Mollie? Lol, j/k! I get where she's coming from, her backs against the wall and she's in self preservation mode. I'm picking up what she's putting down. Making all those enemies probably isn't going to work out so well for her in the long run though unfortunately. Yay for you updating! You should do it again soon! :)
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »