Reviews for To Close For Comfort
cherrybomb13 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Whew...Alex survived round one of Mollie's pursuit, thanks to Riley. What would have happened if she wasn't there? Makes me shudder to think :) lol aiden better get her little fashionista self back into town before alex screws up! Very great update lovey! I enjoyed it as always :)
AliceJericho chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
[ Poor Mollie! Cool chapter, even if Mollie did get kicked out lol.
AliceJericho chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Oh God, Mollie! Don't get into to much trouble! Lol great chapter ]
RollinsInTheDean chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Uh oh Mollie is going to be dead
cherrybomb13 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Oh wow! My new favorite chapter! How sweet was ajay calling aiden to check on her and how sweet was alex not hanging up on aiden's phone call, what a sweet chapter even if the end did send chills up my spine a little bit :) what is mollie planning on doing and is she going to succeed? Guess you're going to have to update so I'll know! Lol great update, really it was wonderful!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
OH SHIT! DUN DUN DUN! Great update
AliceJericho chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Hahaha good one Alex! You. Are. Screwed. Loved it! D
cherrybomb13 chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
Ah! That was close! Lol great update as always :) and you're right poor, sweet, innocent aiden! Lol she didn't know what a man whore alex was apparently, or how determined mollie could be...hehe...keep up the great work!
RollinsInTheDean chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Great story, I can't wait for more
AliceJericho chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Haha loved it! D Mollie was totally on a mission lol... I like missions XD
cherrybomb13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Yep, that's totally going to need a second part to it :) lol keep it in your pants Lex, or aiden's going to leave you :) lol great update!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6