Reviews for Arrows
zenbon zakura chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
sorry for not reviewing lately my internet broke im jacking my moms computer right now lol

hehehehehehehe tranq gun pacifist medic

oh boy

lol at least tommy gets a little something for all his trouble to avoid

lol

hurry update!
willwrite4fics chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
Excellant finish, as always. I love that Doc FINALLY made good on a threat for medical leave. He and Lifeline were a bit gleeful talking about open season on ninja with traq guns. Somehow I foresee a bunch of random Joes laying around unconscious though. Just for the sheer fun of shooting people with traq darts.

"Bet you five bucks you can't hit BeachHead from the motorpool..."

PFT!

"DANG IT! OW! What thee.. uuhh.. blargg.." THUD.

"Good shot... uhh... who's gonna wake him up?"

"We really should have thought this through better.."
Linuxgirl chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
*Ouch* Doc really gets going this time. Wonder if he really start on the trank gun distribution next time Snakes pulls a stitch ;-).

Poor Tommy, three weeks. At least Snakes and Sherry are nice with him.

Thanks for the great story. Loved it all around.
Linuxgirl chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
*Grin* Tommy really IS a naughty patient. And Sherry is way to easily convinced ;-). Oh well, I guess the hurricane will follow after she finds out he popped a stitch.

Love the explanation and Tommy's "remark" about the cutting targets.

Update please.
MariaShadow chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
I'm rooting for the medics on this one ;) Go on Lifeline, shoot that ninja outta the tree!
Jack Inqu chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Great job thus far. Poor Lifeline and Doc.

I have to say, I would love to see a future story (or maybe later on in this story) where Lifeline actually does get and use his tranquilizer gun. Good times right there.

I look forward to your next update.
willwrite4fics chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Bwah ha ha ha! OMG.. I had a laughing fit at poor Lifeline and Storm's tactics of staying just a bit faster so Lifeline wouldn't go get a jeep. That was priceless ninja preplanning. I love your fics.
Frog1 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Perhaps Lifeline and Doc should invest in a elephant gun, instead of a bear gun...btw...out of curosity.

You have done Beachhead, Snakes, and now Storm with medics/medical leave; are you going to do the Lady Joes (Scarlett, CG, Banger, LJ, Jinx) dealing with medics/medical leave?
general zargon chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Another great chapter! Poor Tommy, out of the frying pan and into the fire. :) I'd love to see Tommy having to grovel to get back into Sherry's good graces! _ Yay for chocolate! Say, how's that prank war fic coming? Anyway, please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Karama9 chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
No need to apologize: it may be short, but it was still very nice. I love Storm Shadow's counter lecture to Sheri...

"I don't just PRETEND to be super human, I AM. Now, can I have brekky in my beddy-bed and a backrub pwease?".
willwrite4fics chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
HA! Go Tommy. Ninja aren't the same as a combat trained Joe. I like his overboard dramatic in the argument with Sherry, he might have had to be! And he likes Dramatic! "I stabbed my first man with my baby rattle in my crib!" Actually.. a ninja raised baby just might...

I liked it a lot, and especially that after she understands, Sherry STILL doesn't back down and nails him on the whole "I'm well enough to do hat I want to! Bring me breakfast in bed?" contradiction! MEN! *pokes StormShadow and runs away.
Linuxgirl chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
Well, short but sweet :-).

Sherry's really cute when she's pissed off. And it's cute to see Tommy being the reasonable one of the two (for at least a few sentences, before he's back on track of being a smartass ;-) ).

Love it, thanks. Update please.
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
cha, what did Tommy say in "duty as usual" about Snakes and Scarlett: "she's got you whipped, brother". Guess it's "join the club", Stormshadow. Very nice little picture, Snakes telling Stormshadow that girltrouble is heading his way - "If I were you, I'd already be shopping for chocolate" was just hilarious.
willwrite4fics chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
HAHA! Your stories are really the best ever. I was laid up yesterday and I'm glad you didn't post it then, or I'd still be laid up from laughing.

The fact that Lifeline knows to look over ceiling tiles, and Storm already knows where to go to avoid being seen WHEN he looks, too funny. The fact that Lifeline just talked at the door, knowing Storm would hear him, too funny.

Dusty cracked me up.. the thread of AC in his room, priceless. His prank on poor BeachHead with the sugar substitute, hysterical. Does anyone NOT replace the poor man's sugar with something else? It's no wonder he's cranky.

You're right though, how can you not like Dusty? He's like a puppy. How anyone could not like StormShadow.. oh yeah.. the whole, "You stabbed me once before" thing. Other than that, he's an awfully likable fellow!

Much love to you, can't wait for whatever you put up next!
FyreLiLi chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I love your stories! And I've become very attached to your Storm Shadow/Sherry storyline...so much so that I can't wait for the next chapter to come!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »