Reviews for Arrows
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
hehehehehe

better get an extra large box of chocolates too

lol

heheheehe
Linuxgirl chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Yes! Thank you.

Love the description of ninja being weapons hogs and really loving to play with them ;-).

Poor Stormy's in for it now, Sherry's obviously royally pissed. I'm really curious about their fight later on in his room. Should be good. Wonder if Tommy will hold his own against her ;-). (I'm guessing he'll be up against a miniature hurricane *g*.)
only.so.sweet chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Poor Lifeline, he sure does get a work out doesn't he?
ninja enchantress chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
this is one sweet story! please update soon!
general zargon chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Another great chapter! I can really see Tommy watching the clock and waiting until Hawk's orders *technically* expired before he escaped. I really liked the interaction between Sherry and Tommy, and I'm wondering if Sherry will actually follow through with her threat if Tommy makes her mad enough? Hm...anyway, please keep up the excellent work and update soon! :)
Asterisk78 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
It's always good to see Sherry. Awesome chapter!
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Excellant! I love ninja in the infirmary! Poor Lifeline, at least he's used to the routine by now. The interns should suck it up.. it's good training for them.

Loved his weaponry spread out to work on, and Sherry not being familiar with things makes an excellant plot device to hear more details that we all want to know!

Love it
Karama9 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Woo-hoo, update! And now, for the weirdest game of hide and seek ever as Snake Eyes tries to track him down. Maybe. :)

Can't wait to see more, as usual, whether my guess turns up right or wrong.
Linuxgirl chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Couldn't wait for the story to go on.

*LOL* interesting, where would Tommy put his weapons if he didn't have clothes on? His hair isn't long enough to hide even shuriken. But he could strap on his swords after all.

Do I just get the feeling or does it seem like Lifeline is secretly enjoying "Ninja man hunt". He didn't even try very hard to keep Tommy back. I had at least exspected some kind of blackmail. Lifeline, Lifeline, you still have a lot to learn ;-).
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
hahahahahahaha

sweet!

now!

snakes tracks him down?
Angel Commando chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
I love your stories, my dear. I'm sure you're never told this enough, but you really can write the Joes in a way that makes me jealous. xP

I love this story very much. Poor Storm had to deal with question after question. I don't think he minds too much though. I love your Oc's relationship with Storm Shadow. It's one of the stories where I want to say, "OMG, come read this person. They have such a cute relationship together.

I just totally thought of a comic. Storm Shadow meeting Sherry someplace, and she's as tall as he is, and when she gives him a good kiss, the comic zooms out to reveal her standing on a box.

xD

It made me laugh!
general zargon chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
*Laughs* I love how you wrote the banter between Sherry and Storm! :) I can really see Storm making light of an injury to someone else since it was *only* a cracked rib. _ Anyway, please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Karama9 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Nice. I bet Sherry does a much better job entertaining him than the medics, as much as he was initially enjoying driving them mad. :D

She shouldn't complain about his views on soda, he still got her chocolate at one point, didn't he? Love to see that pop up, though, along with Sherry's thoughts on the matter.

Is anybody else at all visiting him? If not, is he going to milk that for sympathy too? :D
Linuxgirl chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
Cute chapter. Tommy really loves his "I'm a bad, bad ninja and an even worse patient" image, doesn't he ;-).

Thanks for getting Sherry into it, love it when she "hits" back. And I really go for their "relationship", crazy as it is. They both obviously need exitement like other people need oxygen *g*.

More soon please.
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
great chapter , nothing says i like like you then a kick in the shins. its hard to pull off , but you make domestic abuse funny.

any way cant wait to read more of this fic, i love that stormshadow is making his own fun , harrassing every one and milking attention.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »