Reviews for Arrows
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 1/9/2010

commi against soda

hurry update!

EroSlackerMicha chapter 4 . 1/9/2010

I agree. not liking soda is like against nature or god(s) or something. its not natural. (I'm a sugar/caffiene addict)

Keep it up.

zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
hahahahahahahahahah awesome! lol

poro storm serry on mandatory leave? lol

i bet she comes in with flames trailing behind here when she hears that he is hurt

poor interns
EroSlackerMicha chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Getting a kick out of this. next in Annoy the Doctor series you could do Scarlett? or how about a Snake/Shadow/Beach in the medic's care at the same time. (Tranq gun would be used.) (Lol)

Anyway keep up the good work

general zargon chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Yay for the quick updates! :) Those poor medics and interns, Storm just loves to be annoying! Bring on Sherry and the coddling! I can just see Sherry annoying Storm by pretending he can't do *anything*! _ Say...what would happen if *Sherry* got injured? Anyway, please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
It'll be good to see more of Sherry. She's quite an entertaining character, and I like the casual-but-having-fun dynamic she and Storm Shadow established in "Duty as Usual." Plus, you're right-the pampering will be amusing. I almost expect her to take it too far and annoy Storm Shadow right back by pretending that he can't do *anything*.

Doc really should go ahead and order that tranq gun. And threatening to give it to Low Light . . . *shakes head* I'd pay to see that. New reality-TV series. Low-Light: Ninja Hunter.
slapshot22 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
That was great! As if Storm annoying Doc was enough, the interns will be annoying him too, begging him to just let Storm leave! I can totally see Storm milking it for all it's worth! :)
Karama9 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Great chapter. Torturing interns for entertainment - very good.
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Haha. Tommy interpets things with the "letter of the law" very well. Lifeline might have to debate with himself about using a traq gun.. would the sheer delight in putting down one of his difficult patients outweigh the pacifist nature which would argue it's a GUN? Of course, he'd only be shotting them to HELP them...

And LowLight would love to get to shoot them, no doubt, but could he hit them?

Amusing himself.. letter of the law again, lol. This is great!
Linuxgirl chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Yay, more chapters so fast. Great, great, great. Thank you!

So Doc and Lifeline DID learn from their previous encounters with ninjas ;-). I suppose Hawk would tire out from having Doc complaining all of the time, when one of them gets into the infirmary.

Love the Storm-medics and Storm-Hawk interaction, Tommy really loves to annoy, doesn't he ;-).

And please let Sherry in on this, too. I really love the interaction between her and Tommy, especially as she gives right back if he gets too feisty or too macho.

Please, please more!
zeurin chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Wow. This just shows how tough ninjas are, lol. Broken ribs... -shudders- I'd be curled up in a ball screaming bloody murder. Bring in Sherry and the coddling! ;)

33 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Finally a story with an injured StormShadow! Yay! Let's see how long it takes when the three days are up for him to escape!
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Haha... "Kill you once I find my arms again." Too bad Beach wasn't nearby enough to happily help tie him to the stretcher as payback. Poor Tommy having to lie around for 3 whole days. Low blow pulling the Hawk card to begin with. Not very sporting.

*Gives hugs to Lifeline. *I* know you just care about them stubborn guys!
Karama9 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
"Put it the drawers with my others." Love it. :D

I always figured he had a collection.

Nice chapter!
slapshot22 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
You just know that when the medical staff find out who is hurt in battle and the response is one of the ninja, they are swearing under their breaths! :) Hawks orders for 3 days, no way! My money is on Storm Shadow being gone before the drugs wear off! Can't wait to find out!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »