Reviews for Arrows
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
poor poor Doc and Lifeline, they will never have a day off , if it was up to fanfic writers, you keep them very busy , and most of the time its because there patience are AWOL. cant wait to read how they deal with this one.
general zargon chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I can't wait to read about loopy Storm! _ Will we get to see Sherry fussing over Storm a bit? Anyway, I can't wait to read about Storm's adventures in escaping the infirmary, since after Snake's stint there I think Doc will be getting pretty crafty when it comes to ninjas. :) I also can't wait to read about Storm's revenge for the morphine, since he strikes me as the type who doesn't take too well to being drugged. Keep up the great work and please update soon!
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh! oh! OH! I can't WAIT to see Storm loopy!

Great on the mental chatter about what got hit when interpersed with the "Ow" inside.

The medics need challenges, otherwise they'll just start bandaging people to backboards to see if they can stand them head-down in a corner. At least.. that's what the ER techs used to do when bored...

Can't wait for more!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Glee glee glee... a Stormy story! Love it up to date. Can't wait to see him acting loopy. Is this set in the same universe as your other stories? Will we get to see Sherry fussing a bit?
Frog1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
(chuckle) Those poor medics, maybe the should order more extra strengh aspirin for the coming migrines.
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oops, putting Morphine into a ninja. Bad idea, Lifeline ;-). Works for the moment, but you just wait for the aftermath *g*. Somehow I doubt that ninjas like anything that puts their skills off, no matter why it's given.

Eagerly waiting for more here. Stormy will always be my favourite character, though I enjoy "Shrapnel sorrows" very much. I really hope you do become a writer. You're really good at it, especially funny stories. And your descriptions of fighting scenes are very intense.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh, excellent! Maybe you do have a secret hatred of Doc, I honestly don't know. And I couldn't care, either; I love these stories, and I'm thrilled to see that you're doing more with this scenario. After all, different ninjas have different ways of going about things . . . and after Snake-Eyes' little session in the infirmary, I'll lay odds that Doc is getting crafty. He really should invest in that tranquilizer gun.

Pleased as punch to see this, and looking forward to more!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Nice...I love reading your fight scenes! I'm curious to see what the next chapter will be like. A loopy Storm Shadow could be very interesting. lol
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5