Reviews for The Forgotten Ones
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 9/28
I liked this! I liked that it was short, bitter-sweet, and left a lot for us to imagine further (how did they get here? Why is he leaving her behind?). I especially liked River - very in character sounding, which is hard to do. Nice work!
EmilytheSlayer chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I really love this!

I think you should create a story of River in the dollhouse!
PuffleHuff chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Making River a doll seems like a very, very dangerous choice. But also an exciting one.

I'd love to read a continuation of this!
Thobbit chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
If anyone is going to manage to retain all her memories and then become badass to the infinite power, it is River Tam. I approve.
firedup4art chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I love this story. I feel like you captured the character's voices really well. I like the idea of Sam and River together, they seem very sweet. Though Sam doesn't seem big on the listening to her part. I come back to re-read this every now and again and I love it all over again :)
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Wow...River really doesn't have great luck with men who love her deciding mysterious organizations or facilities would be beneficial to her, does she? Sam turning her over to the Dollhouse, nominally to fix the damage to her brain via the process that creates Actives...Simon, (presumably) supporting their parents' judgement call to have River go to the Academy before getting the truth dropped on him after a couple of years...probably what hurts the most, Sam and Simon's individual good intentions :(

Fantastic work as it usually is, xfirefly9x!