Reviews for Goodnight, Noises Everywhere
Tate.L.N chapter 25 . 10/14
This was beautiful. And I will never ever read it again. I’m bawling my eyes out. I knew it would end with them dying together but it still hurt. I’m in pain. Beautiful story.
I have so many mixed feelings about this. I loved and hated it. But that means I will think about it for a long time. Very creative. I didn't cry, and that surprised me.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 25 . 8/15
Very interesting story. I enjoyed it a lot. Great job!
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 6/19
Oh my, I was hopeful for a better ending because this was such a heavy story.
Thanks for keeping it here so I could find it and enjoy your work.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 6/19
I'm glad, for Edward, that finally felt she could tell him she'd choose him all over again if she could.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 6/19
I think it's pretty sweet that given their dire situation she can't even communicate her thoughts about going further than a kiss in the meadow to see what more they could conjure up.
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 6/19
I would hope that if and when Edward drank Bella's latest blood donation that vampire that he is and strong again, that Edward could come up with some sort of idea to help their situation. At least with his speed go looking for supplies or places that other human's may have survived and or come up with a way for example for Bella to get running water into the house or create solar panels for electrical usage. Edward was always so smart and strong. j/s
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 6/19
I'm glad Bella ate that apple. Maybe there's something magical about it and like she said maybe some of the apple would get into Edward. I was thinking Bella should have saved the apple seeds and planted them in the meadow.
I feel Bella's desperation to keep Edward with her 'just' so she won't be alone anymore. Instead of really loving him, just because.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 6/19
It's always so sad when Bella recounts her memories of Charlie and their time by the sea is one sad story. But she's got some hope now in the form of the alive meadow and of course Edward by her side.
BellaTesoro chapter 16 . 6/18
How did the flowers just appear? And Bella thinks the apple and flowers are there for them...huh.
BellaTesoro chapter 15 . 6/18
That apple they found, it's like the Garden of Eden.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 6/18
Edward kissed Bella! And he said he wouldn't leave her.
BellaTesoro chapter 13 . 6/18
Edward coming out in the open when Bella called out to him in need and he showed himself proves he can control himself.
BellaTesoro chapter 12 . 6/18
Bella's backstory about Jacob was so touching and sad. Edward is out there watching over Bella.
BellaTesoro chapter 11 . 6/18
I wonder where Edward has taken himself?
3,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »