Reviews for Goodnight, Noises Everywhere
NotMyBabies chapter 25 . 3/19/2015
I don't know if I finished this fic when I was reading it back when you were posting, but I loved finding it again! Ugh, so good.
anime.lover2013 chapter 25 . 3/15/2015
Okay, I've never read anything like this before and I loved it. I cried a lot and I couldn't stop reading, I knew it wasn't going to end well but I seemed to keep hoping that it would.

You could always do a cool spinoff where they wake up and their on a different planet or in a different plain. Everyone from Earth is there and its just something that happens when a planet dies, that the people are like reborn somewhere else.
TinaF chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
Loved it!
EmmettRose chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
At least they got to die together :(
EmmettRose chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
This is like listening to someone tell you about twilight instead of reading it.
Duvi chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
Poor Charlie, he knew what was coming. Actually, if I ever saw something like that I would cry too.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Ummm I don't think she can outrun him. Lol
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
I thought she was going to the blood bank but I guess she has no way of knowing that blood is clean.
Duvi chapter 16 . 9/9/2014
Seriously, I have no clue what is going on. At times I think I know and then I don't know anything. Lol. I'm just going to have to keep reading to find out.
Duvi chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
Wow! Just wow !
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I don't think I would even want to be the last survivor.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I'm a little scared my heart is going to break but I'm going for it anyway.
Duvi chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
See, the whole real or fake tiger! Is that a metaphor for Edward? Is he real or made up? Am I reading to much I to it? Probably. This is why my fourth grade self thought the boy and baby died at the end of The Giver. I thought heaven was their only escape. My poor fourth grade teacher didn't know what to do with that comment.
Duvi chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Poor girl. It would suck to be the only one left.
Duvi chapter 12 . 9/8/2014