Reviews for Goodnight, Noises Everywhere
Duvi chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Seriously, you are a genius. This is so creepy.
Duvi chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Gah! I'm getting scared here. No warmth from the sun, no survivors, no animals, no nothing. What is going to happen to these two. Is it a garden of Eden kind of ending? If so they will die! He can't get her pregnant...or will he? If he does what will they eat?
Duvi chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
I don't know what's coming next, at all. I'm loving it m
Duvi chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
If they are the last of their kind how will the story end? I'm so curious to see how you pull this off.
Duvi chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Seriously scary. At this point he could be fake. She's gone crazy from being alone for so long. However, it's an E/B story so he's real. Yay!
Duvi chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Interesting. I'm so hooked.
Duvi chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I'm so happy. Don't have to wait and he to click next. How does he know her name?
Duvi chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Goodness, this story is kind of scary. The scary that creeps up on you. I can't wait till she meets Edward or any other person actually.
Duvi chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I'm sorry for this Debbie Downer of a review. I've been thinking a lot about my dad lately. It will be seven years of his passing on September 22. Cancer. Anyways, I miss him terribly very day but one of the things I miss the most is his smell. He hated cologne but showered every day. He always smelled like soap and clean clothes and I loved it. I miss his laugh and his hugs and his prickly kisses at night. He would pretend to miss and rub his scratchy face all over me and my sister. I bring this up because I know how Bella is feeling and because this chapter reminded me if my dad.

It was a powerful beginning to what I expect will be a beautiful story. I can't wait to read more!
vphc4 chapter 25 . 8/13/2014
This was a great story, I found myself crying at the end chapters. Thank you for writing it.
Elvire23 chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
I wished for a better ending...hoping for the light at the end of the tunnel, but I guess things have to end one way or another.
Elvire23 chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
How sad.
Elvire23 chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
But if he changes her, what will they live off of?
Elvire23 chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
How much longer can this go on?
Elvire23 chapter 20 . 8/3/2014