Reviews for Goodnight, Noises Everywhere
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I don't think I would even want to be the last survivor.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I'm a little scared my heart is going to break but I'm going for it anyway.
Duvi chapter 14 . 9/8/2014
See, the whole real or fake tiger! Is that a metaphor for Edward? Is he real or made up? Am I reading to much I to it? Probably. This is why my fourth grade self thought the boy and baby died at the end of The Giver. I thought heaven was their only escape. My poor fourth grade teacher didn't know what to do with that comment.
Duvi chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
Poor girl. It would suck to be the only one left.
Duvi chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
So sad.
Duvi chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
The Stand? I've also never read it. One bullet left? I'm actually surprised she hasn't used it yet.
Duvi chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
So sad. She's so tired and possibly depressed. It feels like she wants to die.
Duvi chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Seriously, you are a genius. This is so creepy.
Duvi chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Gah! I'm getting scared here. No warmth from the sun, no survivors, no animals, no nothing. What is going to happen to these two. Is it a garden of Eden kind of ending? If so they will die! He can't get her pregnant...or will he? If he does what will they eat?
Duvi chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
I don't know what's coming next, at all. I'm loving it m
Duvi chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
If they are the last of their kind how will the story end? I'm so curious to see how you pull this off.
Duvi chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Seriously scary. At this point he could be fake. She's gone crazy from being alone for so long. However, it's an E/B story so he's real. Yay!
Duvi chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Interesting. I'm so hooked.
Duvi chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
I'm so happy. Don't have to wait and he to click next. How does he know her name?
Duvi chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Goodness, this story is kind of scary. The scary that creeps up on you. I can't wait till she meets Edward or any other person actually.
2,953 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »