Reviews for Goodnight, Noises Everywhere
lollypop6 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
The angst potential excites me, twisted mofo that I am.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Bloody fantastic. The Bella/Charlie moments were really touching.
philadelphic chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
YAY! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYYAYA! I have a good feeling about this. and by good I mean creeptastic and shivery good.
everywheresky chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Post-apocalyptic good times are very good times :) Can't wait to read more!
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh! I love your premise! So many questions jump to mind: Are there any other humans? How will the vampires cope, both human-sucking and animal-sucking? How does Bella find things to eat? Did she have to bury Charlie in the back yard herself? Can't wait for more!
Killerlashes chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
*snifflesob* Is it a vampire virus? Please say no. Guillermo del Toro's BTDT...not that you wouldnt do it better, babe. :)

The mysterious Nutellavirus of 2010, maybe?
Maria Patenaude chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is very reminiscent of The Stand. And probably other things, but I'm a King freak and I'm dozey today, so that's what came to mind.

It's creepy. I like. :)
porcelainpaleprincess chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
post-apocalyptic good times. Not usually a phrase I'd string together, but in your hands, I *love* post-apocalyptic good times!

BTW: I *cannot* get the "eff you" Jake pov out of my head. Note sure which of you mad geniuses wrote it, but I crack myself up all day long thinking about Jake yelling "and also very weak guns" at Edward in his head. See? Laughing, right now.
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I shall read your post-apocalyptic good times and I shall like it.
The-Ruby-Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I like it, and look forward to future chapters

x
primarycolors chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Awesome. There aren't many that can pull such a beautifully hopeless, angsty and wretched Bella. I want to know what she did with poor Charlie's body. I always open one of your chapters with a peculiar mix of anticipation and dread... please take that in the best way possible.
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow! This looks like it will be ver-r-r-y interesting.
ehee chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I love dark and ominous - count me in!
mon-ange22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
dude, you're doing the twi25 AGAIN? you're a womanimal! btw, this story sounds totally awesome. i'm stoked! wahoo!
Temptation's Girl chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Oh, so fantastic! I love love LOVE post-apocalyptic stories. One of the reasons I wanted to go into medicine when I was young was so I could take care of myself when the apocalypse struck, I'm not kidding you.

I especially loved:

"flapping his oven-mitted hands like a befuddled Muppet"

and this:

"He had died only once. Death was just one small part of this bed. I tried to remember all the nights he was alive, sleeping here, and I could hear the blood rushing in my ears from the vacuum of sound all around me."

I can't WAIT to see where you go with this. Yay yay yay!
3,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 196 203 204 205 206