Reviews for Best Laid Plans
C chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Love this! Please update soon! (:
luciana.evangelista.16568 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I 'm glad you're back. I can't wait for more, so don't take it too long. No one can get this wonderful couple together as you can. Brad is a jerk.
Hagan99 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
As a Midwesterner, we do not twang! We have no accent - it's just everyone else. I really enjoyed that conversation as it's one I have had many times over the years. I'm actually glad you let cousin Brad go. It makes for some fun interactions. Plus, it let you include the Camaro. The banter between LJ and F was my favorite part of this chapter. Crisp and witty, the way I wish I was in real life. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for more.
bugsymutt chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Another awesome chapter, I just love your writing style. Brad is completely icky, but that's ok since he got you to finally post an update. Liked the "It's a Camaro!" line, and also how the fun banter with Flint, LJ, and Brad contrasts with the more somber introspective thoughts from Snake Eyes. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hagan99 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Loved the dialogue and he way you address the complexities of her still being mad at him but trying to navigate through the weekend. Great addition- especially the discourse on it not being his jealousy per se but the fact that he's still jealous. Adds a wrinkle to the characterization. So happy you are back to this story and I don't mind if cousin Brad interferes if it means we get more updates! (And kudos to Amykay73 for the great beta-ing. I want to be that good.)
bugsymutt chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
So happy to see an update! LJ is right - if Flint's jealousy is affecting their missions, then they have a problem. I wonder how this is going to play out during the weekend. But it was fun to see them taking advantage of the time alone. :) Hope to read the next chapter soon!
idstealer000 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Boy I hope we see some of these deep dark secrets that Flint is trying to hide soon. Oh yeah and these 2 need to really have a serious talk, soon.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Oh yes, you updated.. love the chapter- Flint and Jaye are a riot.. I love the playful banter and oh yes, we all knew Flint was gonna win and Jaye wasn't gonna get her planned workout in.. However, I think Flint's workout sounds so much more fun...
ALLIE chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Wonderful. Please updade soon.
sahararose114 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That's very funny ! love the story )
bugsymutt chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
I'm enjoying this! It has a really great mix of humor and romance and I can really empathize with the conflicting emotions of Flint, Lady Jaye, and Snake Eyes. I can't wait to read what happens next.
tamara72 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I love this. Hope you update again! Soon!
krazieneko chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Omg! That's it?! You need to finish this story especially flint and lady jaye's! This is so funny! Please write more! I need to know what happens!
mkeeg91 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
this is pretty awesome so far, which says something because I don't care much for Flint/LJ... not to say I'm against them as a couple.

I just prefer Snakes/Scarlett (which you have) with little care for almost every other Joe in existence...

but great work so far ;)
AA chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Great story- hope you'll continue it one day.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »