Reviews for The House That Harry Built
I know it's been a while but this was beautifully written. Loved everything about it
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Noonie chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
What a satisfying read! I'd like to think Harry ended up living there.
TheMightyTrivia chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I nearly cried
elijahlover chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awww soo cute xx
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great one.
Con Moto chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh my goodness, that was so beautiful! I can really imagine this happening in canon. Well done, I loved it!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awww! Cute!
lucycarter chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this is a beautiful story, showing the relationships of all the characters superbly! i cried at the end! its sooooo good! congratulations on writing a fab story, cant wait to read more of your fanfics!:-)
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is so marvelous, I really don't even have words. I cried! It's gorgeous, perfect and subtle with a wonderful momentum. The level of detail is incredible. Thank you for sharing such a delightful story - I especially teared up the first time Harry calls Arthur "Dad". So lovely!
lOoNyLoVeLyLuNaLoVeGoOd chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is a beautiful story!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Pretty nice little story, a little disjointed but overall it was good. I liked the way you had Harry and Arthur working on the house together and Harry slowly coming to the realization that he wanted him and Ginny to live there.

Thanks for sharing it with us,

Steve
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
AWW. Oh, I love this. You have no idea-it was absolutely brilliant: all depressing and dark at first, then cute with the sprinkling of humor added in as life went on, and the end was adorably sweet. Your characterization of Ginny was lovely-I love how you wrote her /so/ much. I wish more people wrote her like you do.

And Harry was /perfect/. He was so in character-so perfect and so flawed with that fantastic dash of /him/.

Godric's Hollow sounds beautiful. I'm in a love-hate relationship with Lily's second pregnancy though, it's so...god, it's terrible and sad but the heartbreak is so /real/.

The last line was /so/ sweet
pinklatent chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This has been a really sweet read. I like how you formatted it by date, so we know how much time had passed.
fsd chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I loved the last line! Of course, the whole story as well. It seemed just a bit tedious. Thank you for a wonderful read.