Reviews for The House That Harry Built
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 8/30
This was absolutely adorable. I loved seeing Harry's transformation throughout the story. At first, yeah, living in your dead parent's house seems weird, but I loved that he enlisted the help of Arthur to make it his own. Great story :)
dew17 chapter 1 . 5/21
Awwww...sniff
And now I'm happycrying because of Harry Potter feels. I don't care if you never see this review, this story is amazing.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Beautiful!
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This is so perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I know it's been a while but this was beautifully written. Loved everything about it
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Noonie chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
What a satisfying read! I'd like to think Harry ended up living there.
TheMightyTrivia chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I nearly cried
elijahlover chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Awww soo cute xx
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Great one.
Con Moto chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh my goodness, that was so beautiful! I can really imagine this happening in canon. Well done, I loved it!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awww! Cute!
lucycarter chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
this is a beautiful story, showing the relationships of all the characters superbly! i cried at the end! its sooooo good! congratulations on writing a fab story, cant wait to read more of your fanfics!:-)
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is so marvelous, I really don't even have words. I cried! It's gorgeous, perfect and subtle with a wonderful momentum. The level of detail is incredible. Thank you for sharing such a delightful story - I especially teared up the first time Harry calls Arthur "Dad". So lovely!