Reviews for RSVP Please
dead feather chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Cute. I wouldve loved to read even more about their life from now. The part after harry admitted he was in love seemed far too short. I wanna see him get over all his doubts
harryhermionerw chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
So, just to make sure I get the backstory. (Please forgive my spelling, reviews on my iPhone are always funfilled adventures.) Draco and Lucius were on trial for being Death Eaters. Harry and Lucius were lovers. Harry knew no one would believe him if he testified for the Malfoys and they were still lovers. So he came up with this scheme - fake infidelity and information from a different source - to make Lucius hate him but get the Mfpys off the hook because they were spies. Draco figured it out rather quickly, because he wasn't pissed off and betrayed and whatnot, and it took Lucius... five years or so to learn about it, and start pursuing Harry again? Whew. Slytherins.

In any case, I greatly enjoyed the story. It was engaging and I've never read anything like it. Wonderful job. :)
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
i love this
LittleOne94 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
sequel please!
AidenVanHelsing chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Great story so far!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Very interessting, nice, original, good and exciting story.

CCAP
Ashlin Raine chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I . . . well, I have no idea what I think of this story, because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON!

Like why did Harry leave Lucius high and dry? Why did Harry let Lucius see him kissing another man?

My did Harry push Lucius away from him? Why was Harry avoiding Lucius for five years?

I just don't understand this story!
history chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
It is really a lovely story!
itachisgurl93 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
awww! so sweet! i wish u'd make a sequel dealing with harry dearest getting prego n lucius' journey through it all...hehehehe! lol!
TrudyW chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
Thank you for this story, it's very good and one of my favourite pairings. I loved how Harry completely doesn't get it when Lucius tells him when he started building the new manor and how exasperated Lucius gets.
Vindeen chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I adore it. Utterly adore it.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Very interesting, can't wait to see what you do next and how things turn out, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
FatesShadow83 chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
LOL!

lovely ending!
Stellanti Nocte chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Wow. That was amazing. I love the way you wrote Harry and Lucius. I love their relationship throughout the chapters. Excellent story, thank you very much for sharing it!
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Good chapter! Lucius was rather sappy, it's cute.