Reviews for Perfectionist
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
sweet! :)
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Sometimes a gal just needs a little humoring, even when she doesn't like it. *sighs* Men, a very dense breed eh?
Twitchylicious chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This. Was. ADORABLE. Haha, I'd do anything to be in Harley's position. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
really really cute one-shot... D

upload more fear and malice! ;D
The Illegible chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
:-3 This was a cute oneshot. The more I look it over, the more I like it. You've really got a perfect dynamic going between Jon and Harley-he's absolutely NOT romantic to the point that it's actually kind of sweet. And for all that Harley claims to dislike that sort of thing, you drew it out of her here in such a way that just seemed...well, cute. But so very, very her. :-P Works even better considering how much of a badass your Harleen is.

Anyway. Probably my favorite part?

"It looks dreamy, like you’re just a little boy.” Her nose wrinkled in thought. “Does that mean I’m a closet cradle robber?”

I. Lol'd. And then I read through the rest of that exchange, up to "lips pursed", and had to think a bit in a good way. That section was pure show don't tell-my instinct was that Jon felt a little embarrassed (or some variation, not quite sheepish), but maybe unsure of how to handle it in a clearly benign situation. Like someone who's not sure how to take a compliment, or even if they're being complimented at all. And then Harley misinterpreted? Just a very interesting point for the way you've left clues and directions, but left room for readers to connect the dots. :-)

Next, much less of an analytical point: the end was ADORABLE. And poetic. I'm looking particularly at "He sighed," on-whole thing just felt right. And your body language continues to awe and amaze. :-P Just gave me that warm fuzzy feeling all around.

Definitely enjoyed this!

P.S. Can't review reply, but at least wanted to give a quick thanks for the awesome and detailed review you left on 'Of White Coats and Straightjackets'-totally made my night! :-D