Reviews for Lucky Star: Dare!
CaptainFirepower chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
My second time reading this. My millionth time loving this. Your truth or dare trilogy (ToD, Dare!, and Next generation) kick some serious ass.
konataizumi chapter 25 . 1/2/2012
I am charmed with your fanfics X3
Tiana Koopa chapter 25 . 9/29/2011
Awesome!
Daniel chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Finally finished after one day. Great read, can relate to their feelings
Thyrokio chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Kanata's visit was damn awesome! And the shrine maiden comment! lol
chaosglory626 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I was watching Jeopardy recently and there was a category on the Sami and Because of this chapter I was able to answer every question. Thank you Zokusho, thank you Miyuki.
Shawn45 chapter 25 . 5/24/2011
It's weird to think that everything in this story happened because of a game of Truth or Dare that Konata mentioned off hand in the first story. Anyway, I liked the story a lot, I was really wanting more Konata/Kagami from your last story, and you delivered that tenfold here, so that's a huge plus. I also really liked how it ended, though by the way you ended it, it really can't go on, which is kind of a bummer, because it was such a fun fanfic to read. I'm glad that mostly everyone got their happy ending, though I honestly feel kind of bad for Tsukasa.

I wish this were longer honestly. You also kept mentioning that there was a lack of consistency between chapters, and in one note you mentioned how you completely forgot that Kagami had already proposed to Konata - I have to admit that I didn't even notice the inconsistency (Did you go back and edit it or something?). Also, there was the weird bit with magic at the very end which was kind of jarring, because until that point this was fairly grounded in reality.

I wish you hadn't have gone so far into the future though, there was so much you could have covered while they were going to college, but now that I think of it, the story might have lost it's humorous tone of you did include a lot of the themes that a yuri pairing would get in real life, so I suppose it was for the best.

So yeah, that was a satisfying ending to the story. Keep up writing, and I can't wait to read what your next long story is gonna be. I vote for another Konami fic! Haha, I kid, write whatever you want, I'll definitely check them out.

Keep up the great work.
Flygon Master chapter 25 . 3/22/2011
Loved it just as much as the first!
07aku chapter 25 . 3/13/2011
Wells, I feel kinda guilty cuz I didn't review on any of the other chapters. I had to do a straight read through of both your stories. A rockin' story. Don't worry, I'll reread soon and review on every chapter. ;)

Interesting concept on the pregnancy (I had actually thought about writing a story about that midway through reading yours). I wasn't expecting it. Disapproval of twin-tails without Tsundere. :(

Good job with the personalities. You were right on track. w I also love how much you included Misao. She never gets enough love. T.T

In short, loved the story, and I'll be sure to review lots in my next read-through. I love stories with loooots of words (100,000 words always :D).

P.S. If you ever want someone to write those saucy M scenes, feel free to ask me. ;) 'Tis my specialty.
chaosglory626 chapter 25 . 1/10/2011
I weep now that this story is complete. All good things must come to an end, but the worst part is that this and the other Lucky Star fanfiction that is in my Top 10 Greatest Fanfics Ever both got finished at basically the same time. The other one was the story Other Worlds Than These and was 5th place on my list. It had no Yuri but made up for it with badass crossover awesomeness. Your story, that includes both this one and the prequel, is tied for first place, and I don't give that position away lightly. There have only been two times where I've found a story that is so good and so well written that I reread it immediately after catching up, then rereading it again, and again, only because it was so good. I don't have to reread anything because I have a virtually photographic memory, so if I reread a story for the 5th time when I'd memorized it after the second time and still enjoy it you know you have a good story. I'll probably continue to reread it every once in a while. When I'm searching through the jungle that is Fanfiction and find nothing but weeds and vines I can always come back to the beautiful orchid that is this story.
Redline57 chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
Well this was nuts. I had to read over it twice and was like "ooooh". Well nice job on this crazy long story thats made me laugh quite a bit. A
Solarius Scorch chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
I could go on and on about how much fun this story was, but I'm sure you're bored to tears with this, so I won't since you know I'm a fan anyway.

Instead I'll say: this calls for a Lucky Star youth League story! We have Izumi Konami, and we have the Izumi twins who are almost the same age. And who knows what happened in the triangle? Perhaps Henna-sensei (I think I can call her that, since she's a doctor of sorts) received more female visitors from Japan? The possibilities are endless!

Thanks for your amazing work.
Chiyo And Osaka Fan chapter 25 . 12/5/2010
The ending was pretty good and left some things hanging which gives me a lot to think about and I hope you can make something even better for your next story and until then goodbye :)
Racke chapter 25 . 12/4/2010
This was just lovely, through and through.

It's been a wonderful ride, and I give you my highest regards. Good luck with whatever you decide to do next.
Kyle J chapter 25 . 12/4/2010
So, is Konami supposed to be Konata with Kagami's eyes and hair?

The one thing I think should have been different is her surname. I personally feel it should be Hiiragi since Kagami was the one who proposed. But, your story, your rules.

I definitely liked this ending, and it actually made me think about a lot of things.