Reviews for My Life Isn't Beautiful Either Naruto
Shin no yoru chapter 44 . 9/12/2011
This is soo good! i cant wait for more! XD
xelacy chapter 44 . 8/23/2011
awesome story
A55 chapter 44 . 5/23/2011
I can't believe you have so little reviews. I absolutely loooove this so far :D Please update soon!
IdaAreIda chapter 43 . 1/22/2011
Ok, first there is really many mistakes in this story, i can't think about them right now... BUT:

i ignore them because this is actually a really great story:) i really like Rhia and Naruto's sleepovers, and i think the almost-kiss at the ramen stand wa soo cute! i really hope you will continue writing on this story, and i hope that more people will review your story, because i think it deserve such more than it has right now :)
miramask chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
i just read alll the updates. you are awesome as ever!
Mitzzi chapter 43 . 12/4/2010
(: I love this story. Not exactly sure why she stayed away from the village after she *killed* her mom but w/e
RoxasTheMisunderstoodNobody chapter 43 . 12/4/2010
this is kewl good job!
TOMOKI chapter 41 . 11/4/2010
jerk it was to small
miramask chapter 40 . 10/11/2010
I just read this whole story through and I have decided that...YOU ARE AWESOME! Excuse me while I go to read all of your other Fanfictions...well, update soon!
SuNrIsEmAsSacRe chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
;p;
Ey chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
do you have enough fucking x's in your name? jesus christ its like an xbl tag without the obligatory 420 on the end
KJ chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
you...you didnt include an Inari blow up...thats one of the best parts of the Wave Arc...Other than that good chappie
SainTheBeast chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
i hate OC boo!
XxNyu-chanXx chapter 36 . 8/16/2010
plllsssss updt soooon
Animefreak32541 chapter 36 . 7/30/2010
ok this is the best story i have ever read,i can't wait to see what happen's to naruto!