Reviews for Temporary Home
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wonderful!
iluvbones chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Such a lovely reflection on the first real home Lorelai had in sixteen years. I'm always reminded because I started my life in almost the same way. I never really had a home until I was about 18. That's the reason why I believe that a home is not the structure you live in but where you feel the most loved and be yourself without being judged. Many of my friends and I have learned the hard way but we all think that no matter what happens in this life, we have a home in our next. Sorry, I'm going off on a tangent. As I mentioned before, a lovely story and great job picking the song. Keep on writing my dear. - iluvbones
Devoted2Gilmoregirls chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
OMG this story is so beautiful. Love how you incorporated the song. Brava!
cd chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
good love the story and the song. When I first heard it I thought of them Gilmore Girls.
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Okay, so there may have been tears, but they were good tears. I love the interpretation of Carrie's song, it fits this story and Lorelai nicely.
Emiiily chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I loved this :) It was interesting to read the flashbacks! I hope you make another chapter or a sequel :D
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
good story
EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was really good I liked it a lot
TiaRat chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
What a wonderful little story! I love that it is different from most of the stories on here. And well done too.

I always wondered about the potting shed in the winter. Did it have heat? A woodstove? Electricity? Connecticut winters are cold and snowy and they lived there almost 10 years. But that is a mystery for the show's writers not your story.
MrsCarlisleCullen94 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
aw its so cute!i love it
coffeebeanner chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
So cute. I love it. This shouldn't be a one shot :) Youcould make a whole story out of Lorelai stay as a young woman in Stars Hollow! Great job. Keep it up :)