Reviews for Stars and Stalkers
Glomps of Death chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
i could imagine rosette playing with peoples emotions like that
That Eyebrow Freak chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Hahaha. It would be so fun to mess with Chrono. Love it. Please update soon.
Shadow-chan93 chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
LOL Rosette ist gemein XDDD

Und da dachte ich, dass Chrno sich richtig drüber freuen würde XD stattdessen rennt er nach hause und braucht ein bad XD

eh lol... wie kann den bitteschön alles gleichzeitig kaputt sein? kameras, alarm und alles lol... man sollte doch denken dass sie eigenes security personal hat oder zumindest zwei bissige hunde. rottweiler am besten.
DragonLeon chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
Who is it! Who's watching them! XD Hehe, I can't wait for you to update!
Shadow-chan93 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
hm... who are the eyes watching them... I doubt that it's Aion since he's the manager. I really highly doubt that he'd crawl into the dirt under the bushes. Perhaps it's someone connected to Chrno?

idk...
Kain Sinner chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
CHA CHA! i said before and ill say it again.

you are one of the best chrono crusade writers i no!

WUV U!

cya tye
saturday.conspiracy chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Jeez, poor Chrno. At first I thought Rosette was just going to beat him up, but this is much worse. I liked the menacing descriptions you used as Rosette pondered over Chrno's fate, especially when she's whispering in his ear. The cliffhanger at the end was also interesting. I'm going to put a guess in and say it's Aion. I look forward to the next update!
Kain Sinner chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Pls update asap. I wanna know what happens!

Hurry or I'll find you and make sure u do. Lol. Joks

but pls write more.

Cya

tye
elfenwindakachrno chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
i love chrno's last thought XDXD i so admire you, you publish chapter after chapter for your stories! XD
saturday.conspiracy chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Awesome! Thanks for updating. I really liked how you shifted between the two characters' perspectives, especially when the tension was building. Honestly, I was on the edge of my seat. Poor Chrno. Great job!

nspiracy
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Lmfao. The last line made me laugh. Nice update.

Ari chan
Shadow-chan93 chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
ja, Aion als fieser Manager. Das passt XD

aw, Chrno hat heute aber auch nur Pech XD

"OH MY GOD, NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR MY SCREAMS IN THERE!" eh, LOL okay, Rosette kann ja auch ganz schön gefährlich werden XD
saturday.conspiracy chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was excellent! I was holding my breath the whole time Chrno was in the bushes. Also, congrats on giving him a last name that wasn't "Sinner."

You portrayed Rosette's and Chrno's characters very well and gave a glimpse into their daily struggles by "showing, not telling."

I look forward to seeing what you do with this story. I almost feel bad for Chrno if he runs into Rosette again.

Great job!

nspiracy
MariamTiarko chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Dovenskaben har taget over og jeg gider ikke logge på. Meh.

Ny historie og det ser da spændende ud. Stakkels Chrno, Midget Elf. Lol. Han bliver ikke større det kære pus?

Hmm, Rosette er virkelig en af de der luksus elskere der ikke gider at gøre noget XD Gad vide om hendes mening om det skulle ændres.. Hmm..

Vær du kun glad for du i det mindste har en idé om hvad hele historien skal handle om. Det har jeg for første gang oplevet her for et par dage siden hvor jeg planlagde de første 19 kapitler af en ny historie... Ellers har jeg det med at lige tænke på hvad første kapitel skal handle om, og så er det ellers bare tænkning om hvad der handler i slutningen af historier -.-;

Fortsæt det gode arbejde :D