Reviews for Baby Girl and Uncle Deano
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is one of those gems that's beautiful, hilarious and touching at the same time. Flawless work!
Memory25 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Why does Sam not make the connection with the fact that Dean probably somewhat took care of him when he was a baby? Dude... way to be thickheaded.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That was just so adorable. Love it that Sammy got it at the end!
Selene Ria chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
:D really nice story. Sooo sweet and soo... dean! :P Thanks for writing it.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
first you made me laugh then i was kinda awww! thanks
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
AWWW! I'm melting over here! AWNNNNN! 3 That's the cuttest little story ever! *_*

Sam doesn't realize, does he? That's so amazing, dear! The characterization is perfect! Thanks for sharing

I'll make sure to check out some of your other stories... Who knows, I might appear in your reviews again ;)

Kisses

Rosetta
OutTonightAndForever chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
this was so freaking adorable! i feel like i could choke on the fluff ] Dean being so over protective with the fake baby just made me smile, i could so picture this having happened. The last part was just so cute with Dean saying a real baby was so much better than he fake one. Great job.
Kagollie chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
omg i get this baby at the end of the month, i hope i get at least a little bit of sleep lol and i hope i don't get attatched. this was a good story, keep up the good work
AuntMo chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This story was priceless..all the right touches of humor and humanity! Loved it!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is really adorable. xD I laughed a lot, and I would have loved to see the teacher's reaction to the journal. Bet she wouldn't have thought Dean Winchester would be a dedicated father. But, Sam's right when it comes to that; Dean would be a great dad. :D Beautifully written, too.
Tigilus Ramelius chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ok, really liked this story. Sam's POV was a good choice, and that he didn't figure out why it was so second nature for Dean until the end worked well, though it'd be interesting to see his thought process after he has time to think about the circumstances that led to Dean raising him. I know you're done with this story, but it would be awesome to do a second chapter from the POV of the teacher and/or other students on Dean's interactions/reactions with the fake baby. Thanks for writing!

-Tig
ViaVeritasVita chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
OMG I died laughing the whole time for Dean's protectiveness and Sam writing in journal. Then the last few sentences came, and I appreciate this short story even more. Yes, "Dean will be a good father someday", he already was.
fojee chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
My only beef with this is that it's too short! I love the idea! So much that I tried to look for other stories based on the same storyline, and I couldn't find any.

I love fanfic that show us glimpses of how Dean raised Sam, without Sam realizing it. I would love to learn the teacher's reaction to Sam's journal, too!
moop chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
argh. i took care of one of those things. they SUCK! i named mine egbert.

so yeah. i can totally sympathize w sam xD
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i think that was adorably cute and i feel as though i must hug you right noww:)

i love ur creative ideas, ive prob mentioned that a thousand times but i do.