Reviews for One Last Chance
twilight-nerd-hp-luv chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS! BEST STORY EVER! I did not see most of the events coming except for the Hansel being Sirius and being Ana's dada. But it kept me guessing and wondering. Really one of the best stories ever and I'm not just saying that. Please continue to write and I will most definitely continue to review your story. Really WOW! AMAZING! read the whole thing in like 2 hours. Please keep up the good work.

Your (now) faithful reader,

Twilight Rose
MyCatSammy chapter 21 . 8/11/2011
Thanks for updating. Wow the whole Sirius coming back was unexpected but not bad. Update soon.
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
Ooh. Cliffhanger. Hopefully this one will allow you to come up with some more ideas and clear your writters block. Update soon if you can. :)
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
I like that Harry is fatherly and I also love that Severus is the father not that there was any doubt. However, Ophelia going to be Ana or stay the (name wise). Great original story and update soon. :)
jade2nightwing chapter 20 . 3/27/2011
Looking forward to see her folks. I always thought sisrus was her dad but I could be wrong
jade2nightwing chapter 18 . 3/26/2011
I really hope she is his. Live the realship between Harry and sev
jade2nightwing chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
ok i fould this and love it. poor poor seve and ana. love both of them. maybe the baby lai had is her's and seve. really hope so. i mean it cant belong to the jerk of a fost father of her's
TheStormBlowsIn chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
i hope she is pregnant. i wanna nother baybee!
TheStormBlowsIn chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
u better get Renae back i swear.. if that bastard took her away then i want Lia to have special powers that enable her to kill that effing perv
TheStormBlowsIn chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Please, please write more. I cannot STAND it when you stop writing! and no I will not be able to live the same life once this story is over...
TheStormBlowsIn chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
Yay another great chapter. sorry I'm a grammar freak when it comes to never use commas and your sentences are too long! """"she is my owl and she is wild in fact i wonder how Hogwarts even came to have such an interesting animal""" HOW DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT TO YOU!
TheStormBlowsIn chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Best chapter yet.. love how u made snape nice in this one hope he warms up to Lia
TheStormBlowsIn chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Nice so far.. I know what you mean I ended my story cos no reviews yet...I like how u brought Fred Dumbly and Snape back cos i hated it wen Dumbly was ded also i hated it wen fred was ded
Zombies are evil chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
Holy fuck! Dude right when I clicked on this Dog Days Are Over turned on the radio! I'm not fucking kidding!
ur fan chapter 15 . 11/26/2010