Reviews for my weird life
Patz1989 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
My my you people who hurt a kid like that are sick and this story was Very good applause to you and you extremely bitter people need some help i promise you I will report them :-) just ignore they are probably just hating cause your story uas been more successful than yours delete the comments and forget about them hope i helped :-)

patz13
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Yeah you just got some arse-hole reviewers Chimerical Knave person is a bi-otch I think I'm going to go to his stories and have a little fun with the review button. Don't let people like that get you down.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
You have to ignore the jerks if anyone wants to flame you can just tell them to go to one of MalikaiDragonSlayer's stories because I won't stop writing no matter what any one says.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
You should mention that this is OOC
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Aww Emmie's being a meanie ge got Ali in trouble!
Chimerical Knave chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
When your 'fans' rise up and start bashing good stories, it shows that the pain/message has cut very deep and very wide in your mentality.

Did you hire these minions? If so, I applaud you for your guerrilla tactic efforts. Reviewing my story with some anonymous name and then spouting the same cesspool that you spout in this story. Please oh please, spare me the histrionic, bombastic stupidity.

If you really want to stick it to the LU, here is a little word of advice:

Get better.
Obsessedwithtwilight chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Listen to me, dint u dard listen 2 wut ANYONE says about did story! If u think it's good days all dat matters! If they don't like it they should read something else! This story is okay, and I'll admit it's not my favorite but it doesn't matter! Every single person who said atleasr one mean thing to u is jacked up lots! Forget bout wut other people say.
maddykayy chapter 6 . 7/8/2010
awwwww...i dont hate you but am a little bummed...hope ur grandmas better!
maddykayy chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
so sorry bout ur grandma 2 of mine died already it sucks...hopefully shes better now!:))))))AND GOOD JOB WITH THE YOUTH GROUP!i have issues with people so i chat online so therefore i cannot be involved for i am a little saddistic and sick...pshcologically...
maddykayy chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I OFFICIALLY HATE CHARLOTTE SOPHIE!CURSE HER...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR...DO NOT PICK ON TWILIGHT!
maddykayy chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
ur good at these hopefully next ones longer!
maddykayy chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
haha...grrr...protective esme...lol
maddykayy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
hmmmm...how old is alice here? u should make her younger...or switch it to where it alice and jaspers kid because i think i know a way they can have biological kids...so u know how people who cant carry babies pay other women to carry there eggs?well a female vampire still has those eggs they just have not been fertilized yet so...if carlisle were to take out the egg...and took the sperm from the male fertilized the egg in the sperm inserted it into a women who wants to be a vap she carrys it and then its still genetically alice and japers baby!
alexcantype chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Don't listen to them. I'm thirteen and I know how hard it is to write when you know there are oler and more experienced people going to read them. Yeah, there's grammer issues, but we're in middle school, and we're not professional yet. If you want some suggestions, just PM me, and I'll give you what I have, or find a beta, and they would be happy to help you.:) Remember, this website is for pure enjoyment, and we aren't writing bestsellers on here.

Enjoy,

Allie
Britt'ny Nicole E Barba chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
i dont care what anyone says your story is great and thanks for reading mine i will try 2 update on my story soon i just more reviews and some suggestions for other twilight stories you want me 2 write. I admire you. Keep up the good and email me some time. Britt'ny