Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
fanficfan84 chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Hey! Remember me, lol? Anyway, This chapter as all the other ones before it is outstanding. Gosh I love this story so much and I am glad it's continuing.

Anyway, sorry for such a long absence. There were some personal things I had to deal with and I just wasn't able to bring myself to read anything fun. But this story is so wonderful and I kept it on my list because I am always going to want to read it. I really hope to read ch 17 soon.

Oh and can I just add how much I wanted to crawl into the story and threaten Erika if she dared do one little thing to distress Aleeria esp when it concerns Sabas? Lol, seriously though I am so anxious to find out what happens with those 3. Can't wait for more!
nora chapter 16 . 2/10/2011
I love this story, and I know its been a while, but I hope you update soon.
maggie56 chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
Great chapter sweeite. i really liked it. I liked how you went a bit more on lucian and sonya too.

hope you feel better soon.

Love ya!-maggie
Soaring Hawk chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Very Nice. I love it. Keep up the writing. Thank You, and Happy Holidays.
taylorxtorniquet chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
I do love the way you alternated to the relationship between Sonja and Lucian, it was a refreshing switch and in a way it does show what Sabas and Aleeria will have to face in the future. I cannot wait to read more my dear!
Soaring Hawk chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
IIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT ! I love it. Thank you!
midnight84118 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
lol great job
Soaring Hawk chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
I don't want to be rude but when are you going to update, its been more than a month! I'm dieing here. I love this story, please,PLEASE update.
midnight84118 chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
great job hope to see more soon keep it up and great story
Soaring Hawk chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
UPDATE PLEASE! It is all most the end of August, the last update was last month. Please. I love this story.
Maggie56 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Hey lady. Miss u lots good job on the chap it's getting reAlly good. Love ya lots and hope to hear from ya soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! Love. -maggie56
Soaring Hawk chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
I'am really sorry about the bad news. I hope that you find a good job and contiune writting. I'am still in love with this story a lot. I was wondering will the other girl, Erika make any trouble. Will you also describe the training Sabas will go through or not.
DRAW-Narration chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Oh God, if this story doesn't reach a climax soon (no pun intended, but accepted), I'm gonna go mad, but I LOVE IT! Oh please, oh please, oh -please- (note the emphasis) continue soon (this is not begging, this is grovelling. GROVELLING I TELL YOU!)... I apologize for my hyperactivity. It is 2:49AM where I'm at and I'm pretty sure that I started reading your fic around 10:00PM (THAT'S HOW DAMN GOOD THIS STUFF IS!XD)...I'm gonna pass out now.
BucksDoe chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Hehe, it seems that way. I'm pretty curious, too, to see exactly what the hints lead to.
BucksDoe chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
I loved the updates! I can only imagine what he'll think up :D
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »