Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
taylorxtorniquet chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
I do love the way you alternated to the relationship between Sonja and Lucian, it was a refreshing switch and in a way it does show what Sabas and Aleeria will have to face in the future. I cannot wait to read more my dear!
Soaring Hawk chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
midnight84118 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
lol great job
Soaring Hawk chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
I don't want to be rude but when are you going to update, its been more than a month! I'm dieing here. I love this story, please,PLEASE update.
midnight84118 chapter 12 . 9/7/2010
great job hope to see more soon keep it up and great story
Soaring Hawk chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
UPDATE PLEASE! It is all most the end of August, the last update was last month. Please. I love this story.
Maggie56 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Hey lady. Miss u lots good job on the chap it's getting reAlly good. Love ya lots and hope to hear from ya soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! Love. -maggie56
Soaring Hawk chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
I'am really sorry about the bad news. I hope that you find a good job and contiune writting. I'am still in love with this story a lot. I was wondering will the other girl, Erika make any trouble. Will you also describe the training Sabas will go through or not.
DRAW-Narration chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Oh God, if this story doesn't reach a climax soon (no pun intended, but accepted), I'm gonna go mad, but I LOVE IT! Oh please, oh please, oh -please- (note the emphasis) continue soon (this is not begging, this is grovelling. GROVELLING I TELL YOU!)... I apologize for my hyperactivity. It is 2:49AM where I'm at and I'm pretty sure that I started reading your fic around 10:00PM (THAT'S HOW DAMN GOOD THIS STUFF IS!XD)...I'm gonna pass out now.
BucksDoe chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Hehe, it seems that way. I'm pretty curious, too, to see exactly what the hints lead to.
BucksDoe chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
I loved the updates! I can only imagine what he'll think up :D
stephm chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
update. i like the story so far.
luthien587 chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
Yay, the chains are off! Thanks again for pushing through and getting us two chapters this week.

I'm really starting to like Aleeria as a character. She's not a delicate flower who faints every five seconds, nor is she an all-powerful vampire/lycan/witch/etc. who has superhuman strength and a boatload of magical powers. She's a mortal trying to survive in an immortal world and she does it by using her wits and by realizing her own limitations. She's very clever, always seeing the hidden tests behind her mistresses commands. I love how she can hold her own in her exchanges with Sabas, yet she is still vulnerable in her inexperience. I think that both Sabas and Aleeria have learned what it takes to survive in this world and could continue to do so without each other. But, I think that they need each other as a means of balancing the scales between just surviving and actually living. Sabas needs Aleeria to give him back some of his humanity, and Aleeria needs Sabas to show her that she is more than a weak and insignificant mortal. I don't know if this is what you're trying to convey in your story, but this is what it means to me. Hope that made sense ;)

I am so getting into your story. When the chains come off and Sabas jumps down onto the floor and Aleeria is reminded that he is in fact not human I felt a little jolt of excitement/fear, as I imagine Aleeria did, I love it when I read stories that get me so involved :) And I have to tell you that it makes me chuckle everytime you refer to Sabas' "furless tail", I've heard it called a lot of things, but never that. I'm not making fun, just commending you on your unique play on words ;)

Once again, this was such a great chapter and I commend you on really pacing yourself with this story and taking the time to make it truly great. I've puzzled over the meaning of the title of this chapter, and I just can't seem to figure it out. If someone doesn't guess it you'll have to promise to explain the meaning or else I might drive myself crazy trying to figure it out, lol. Looking forward to the next update, take all the time you need though. In the mean time I'll start on your POTC fic. As always, well done and happy writing!
luthien587 chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
Woohoo! Two chapters! Thanks for going the extra mile this week, I think this will easily hold your readers until you're able to update again :) Ok, on to the review...

I love how real you make your characters. Most writers tend to be hurried in cementing the bond between their characters and it ends up sounding contrived and unrealistic. Yes, your characters have a physical attraction to each other, as well as the beginnings of true feelings for one another, but they also have doubts and insecurities. I like how you introduced jealousy into this chapter, it's inevitable in any relationship that the past creates insecurities and I think you portrayed that well here. And I like how you handled Sabas' dilemma in answering Aleeria's question of if he could have had more "experience" he would have. Sabas is a man, of course he would have "sampled more" or at least thought about it if the opportunity had presented itself. It irks me a bit when writers make their characters' love totally pure and unchallenged (and honestly a little too simple), it just seems unrealistic and I think you've avoided that pitfall well.

I'm interested to find out why Sabine is advocating more intense training for the Lycans...And I'm curious to learn more about Sabine and how she feels about Lycans in general. I mean, she's pushing for a more privileged class of Lycans, and she intends for her most-favored handmaiden to become one of them, so she must at least respect them or place them in higher regard than Victor...I don't know, just thinking out loud here.

I have more to say, but I'll save it for the next chapter...
Soaring hawk chapter 11 . 6/4/2010
Thank you. Thank you for the update. I love this story. What is the test or training that the vapmires go through though?
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »